Pages

Best Fuck Of Life

I am Sonia here from Karachi. This is a real story of mine which will happen in 25 june. 2007. I am 26 years old housewife and mother of one baby. I belong to very religious family and sex is a sin for us. But I am a horny girl from the child hood and I had sex experience with my two boy friends 2years before marriage. I am 5’4″ with vital state 38-32-36 and whitish complexion with a seductive face. I am married to a unknown guy. He is 5 years elder to me. Just prior to narration let me confess the facts that led me to this adventure. My husband’s penis is only 4″ and thin. Moreover he can fuck me only once and frequency has been generally once in a week. When he lays over me, I feel like a beast torturing me and never know how to care a woman. So I will fulfill my sex desire by masturbation or just like that. But I came to know one of my friend pinky enjoy a night by a call boy. I am crazy about to meet him. But as my husband can’t go out of station I am waiting for my sex luck. But I call him regularly and getting quite well response from him. But I could not call him at my home until my hubby is out of station. And the day will come, for official purpose my hubby is out of station for 5 days.So I decided to inform him before 1 day so that he could easily came and I will do that. He readily accepted and then I gave my address.

I was anxiously waiting for my husband’s departure. He has gone, exactly at 5:00 in the evening and I heard the door bell ring at 6:15. I went to the door opened it and found a guy standing at the door. He said hello and introduced him. Then I welcomed him in and gave him some soft drinks. It was 6:50 and now I decided to start the session. I asked him to sit for a while and went into my bedroom. After few minutes I called him in. He came and sat on the bed, and then I sat near him touching his thigh. I kept my hands on his thigh and caressed it. I could feel his cock bulging inside his shalwar. Now I asked him to take off his clothes. He obeyed me and removed his cloths. Now I asked him to stop, then I put my hands on his underwear and pulled it down. Wow….it was almost 7 inches. I could see the brownish strong cock. I took the cock in my hand and gently squeezed it. He screamed hhhhhmmmmm, then immediately I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it vigorously. His cock struck my throat constantly as I swallowed his entire cock in my mouth with lots and lots of lust. Isucked his cock for 35mints and did not leave until he cummed belive me he cummed 2 table spoon cum in my mount and I drank all his cum, it was os nice taste.I never seems this much cum in my life.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was amazed. He then responded with a kiss on my lips and now we were trying to explore each others mouth with our tongues. He then put his right hand on my right boob through my clothes. He started fondling and caressing it and at the same time kissing me passionately. His tongue was roaming inside my mouth. Now he started to fondle my boobs. I said wait and started to remove my shalwar qamiz. He then cupped my boobs with both hands and squeezed them simultaneously. Now he removed my bra and squeezed my boobs. All the time I was moaning hhhhhhhmmm aaaaaaaaaahhhhh. He then put his lips on them. I felt in heaven. I had good suckable nipples after the birth of my son. (I knew they drove my husband wildand he is also good boob sucker). He started sucking on my tits. I was moaning with pleasure because he is great boob sucker.I never got this much plasure during boobs sucking. He was sucking one breast and massager other, after some time His hands went down to my belly and then to my pussy. He put his index finger right between my cunt lips. I loved every moment of his touches. Then he took his face away from my titsn and He started to lick my body from feet to neck and then neck to feet. I dont know how he lick my body and i got cummed .then he start to lick my pussy and fuck my pussy by his toung. He deep with his toung deep inside my pussy hole Now I asked him to fuck me slid my panty down and asked to lie on the bed with his penis facing the roof. And then at next moment I sat on his huge cock. His cock was going inside my cunt hole. He screamed aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. I groaned in pain. I started moving up and down, I lowered my chest to his head so that he could still suck my nipples, my favorite position for a fuck. His dick was a great feeling inside my thirsty pussy. We did that for some time and after that he decided to come over me and I agreed to him readily. Then made me laid down on back, and put my legs on his shoulder and start entering his marvelus dick in my pussy. It looked as he took my virginity. Because my hubby has a small dick. I just closed my eyes and left the rest on him.

He enter his full dick in my pussy and suddenly take it out i open my eyes and see his face i wanna ask him why he put his dick out but he did not give me time and give me a hard push and his whole dick enter in my pussy belive me i dont have words to explain that plasure in words how much i got from his puch I was moaning ahhhhhh uuuuhhh iii love me fuck me…hhhhard and got discharge from his one hard puch. But he continue pushing his dick in out and he was sucking my boobs and doing slow fucking until i got full hot and give him full responce due to boob sucking i just got discharge again and his dick is till hard and on full lenght,I was to much surprised to see his stamina.I heared from my friends that ass fucking is also so much plasureable and i dont want to lose this chance. I ask him that is he like anal sex but he say that what ever u want i will do for ur plasure. I take oil bottle from dressing table and aply oil on his dick and give him bottle to aply oil on my ass hole, he aply to much oil on ass and ut his dick on asshole and start entering dick in it. I feel little pain and his dick enter in my asshole and he start hard fucking, he fuck me in my pussy for 20 mints more and i cum 1 more time from pussy and after hard fucking he got discharge and fill my ass with his cum. I dont have words to explain that plasure. I cum 3 time and he just cum once.

We clean our self and i give him a hot glass of milk and after 5 mint he star playing with my boobs and we start roleplay again He did all sorts of things like putting finger and tongue in both holes, sucking my labia, soft belly, shapely navel, boobs, shoulders, armpit, face for a long which made me crazy.I got to much hot and put his dick in my pussy and he pushed his cock deep inside my cunt and I screamed mmmmmnnnnnhhhhh in pleasure. He started to ram his rock hard cock back and forth in my aching pussy. Slow at first but then harder as I screamed for him to give it to me. His hands grabbed my ass and He pounded away, fucking me with all his might. I was as hot as I met his thrusts, moaning every time his balls slapped my clit. He was doing very fast so that I could not control myself and he made me cum and I shivered as I came but he did not stop he was ramming his rod with a great speed and hinking of one thing, who says that the thinner boys could not fuck hard? I am telling the fact of this guy that he had that capability to satisfy a horny lady respective of their ages. While he was stroking his dick in and out Of my pussy, my tits were rolling and moving in circular direction. And I was busy fondling my clitoris. My hands gripped his ass as I spread his cheeks and ran a finger in his asshole. He jumped at this new feeling but looked into my eyes and knew what I was doing. His legs spread and I slid a finger up his ass. My finger kept rubbing his ass as he kept fucking my pussy so hard and hard. We both fuck each other in this way for 20mint and he fill my pussy with his hot hot hot cum and i do not stop my cum and i cummed once again with him. He fucked me for at least five times that night and i dont remember how much time i got discharge that night . After that i was over and became to much tired but he want more but i dont allow him and we slept nude in the morning I went to the bathroom for bath and suddenly he came from behind and holded me and he kept his cock between by ass chicks and rubbing it and holding my boobs and kissing me in the neck which I was feeling great. I asked him to fuck me like wild dog fucking his bitch yes that night I was his bitch and he agreed. We both took bath and came to the bed room I saw the clock it was 7.30AM now.

He made me laid on the bed my back facing towards him he parted my ass chicks and I asked him to apply some oil. He told their will be no fun without pain. He said NO PAIN NO GAIN. He kept his cock at the end of the anus I thought he will do it slowly but I was wrong he pushed it at once. Some thing was happening inside my stomach. He was playing with my boobs creasing it biting it pinching my nipples and I was cumming rapidly. It caused lot of pain and plasure. Now he slowly started to pump me for more than half an hour and then he told that he was going to cum. I stood up and lay in the bed and he took all the cum in my face and boobs and he hugged me tight. He was young and ejaculated huge amount of semen more then 3 spoon. I spread his cum on my body all over so that I now smelled of his sex. Now it was around 8.40 so he dressed up and was able to leave. I paid him 10000 for his wonderful fuck but he just take 3000 which was his coments with me but After many discussion and my sincere request he is agree for that. He said goodbye and then he went. This guy is having more than enough in every thing like his size, timing (35mins at least), giving pleasure for every woman. Now I m his regular client and I also introduce my 3 friends with him that is another story. After all a woman feels good if her man is satisfied. Moreover it’s my personal experience and suggestion to all unsatisfyed and sex lover woman and ladies from Karachi to sleep at least once with that guy.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment