Pages

Fucking Adventure With My Friend And Sister

Hello, Guys, How are you, I have an Interesting Story for you guys, I’m Ata Khan from Lahore, I m 20 years old, Good Looking Smart Guy with a dick size of 9 inch long and 5 inch fat, I have a Sister, a Mother and Father, total we are all 4, The Heroine of the story is my Sister, Whose name is Sara, she is 21 years old, She is Cute, Hot and Sexy
She have a really hot figure her Body is Creamy in oclor, she have a creamy Milky body, her boobs are filled with milk and are fully white like milk, her boobs are 36 her ass is round and tits, It shakes a lot when she moves or runs, its 38, total her figure is 36 26 38. She usually wears Jeans and churidar pajamas, I love them her ass gives perfect moves and shape curves in pajamas,
My Mom is 40 years but she had kept herself perfect, she also wears jeans and pajamas. I and my sister used to study in same college and my college friends used to dye on my sister, they use to give very dirty comments, then in Uni also we were tighter and she used to wear hot clothes and contras undergarments bra and Panties.
I had a friend naming Amir, he was my childhood friend everyone in my family knew him and he used to come to our house, he was mad after my sister, he told me to call him at that time when no one was at home except me and my sister so we can have fun with her. So I called him and one day my mom was gone shopping with her friend, and my dad is out of country, I was alone with her at home.
I called him he came at that time it was 2 Pm and my sister was cooking in kitchen, she was wearing pink Capri with a white t shirt, I can see every part of her body in perfect shape and size, her boobs were trying to move out and get free, but couldn’t because of her t shirt and bra, as he came in side he got mad and shocked to see my sister as if what had happened and he said to me that she is looking bomb.
I said yes she is bomb, we went to kitchen and kept on talking with each other, my friend slightly touched her waist she didn’t said anything to us, or him, soon she served lunch to us and said that she will eat after she get fresh and she went to take some bath, we ate lunch and now we were at our peak to get any girl get her down, as she came out of bathroom her t shirt was wet a bit so
We can see the bra clearly and her Capri was also but she was wearing panty so we could see that her ass was wet or not, still after 5 mints she came to my room and sat with us to talk and have her lunch, she changed her clothes now she was wearing a white choridar pajama with a sky blue qamez, it was hot, we could see her bra strips out from side of neck, my friend said she looked gorgeous
And then started to flirt give sexy comments, and ask her some girly questions, which girls ask each other, my sister couldn’t answer because I was there and she was shy, he touched her hands and started kissing her hands, I started to kiss her legs, and she was sitting between we continued it till 10 mints, then we asked her to remove her qamez, she didn’t but then she did.
I was astonished to see her body and boobs, which were waiting to come out of bra, and we started to kiss again, and then I went down and pulled down her pajams and I kissed her bums and ass upon the panties then her thighs they were all soft my friend was mad and he started like madly on her ass, and he slapped it twice he tear up the panties and started to suck her ass hole and lick her pussy it was pinkish.
My sister took out voice as aahhhhh then he inserted a finger in her ass it was very tits and hardly got inside my sister cried a bit of pain but he told her to shut her fucking mouth and I was now fingering, he grabbed her hair and pulled her down to suck his cock, she couldn’t because it was big, it didn’t moved inside her mouth she started to choke and her saliva thook coming out of her mouth.
He did it move hardly and she felt vomit, he asked me to finger her pussy now I lick it and inserted one finger as she took out some noise he kissed her and inserted his cock in her mouth again, now he did it more inside she started to vomit out and we went to washroom and again did she vomited a lot there he slapped her face and told her to suck it, she did as he asked, and along with that he slapped her ass.
I was fingering her pussy now I couldn’t control I took out my dick and smooched it in her pussy she jumped as if something went inside tearing her pussy, he started bleeding and I fucked her pussy, my friend came back and inserted his dick in her tits ass hole, it couldn’t go inside he bought oil and did it, it went tearing her ass hole, we continued till 15 mints and then my liq came out in her mouth and his liq came out in her ass hole
She was unable to take my and his dick in her ass and pussy and she made a lot of noise and then I lied her down on bed and got her legs up in air, and my friend inserted 4 fingers in pussy and fingered her liquid came out with a splash on our faces and we sucked her boobs pressed her nipples and a lot of fun, now every day my sister sucks my dick and I fuck her in her ass and sometimes pussy whenever.
I see her shaking ass I slap it hard a sexy noise comes I laugh at her and we have a lot of fun, at that time her ass size was 36 now its 38 so it’s great. Amir also had a sister whom we fucked at his home, she is hot and sexy, her figure is 38 26 40 she and my sister are friends and we all have fun with each others. Thanks a lot for reading hope you like it and please comment and tell me okay.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to unveil a amazing little secret that can literally get you your own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete