Pages

Fucking cousin Nila

It was a cool night in the month of December. Although, it was not as cold as the month should bring. On that time I was a student of Higher Secondary Level that is the twelve standards in our country. I was lonely as the only son of my parents and had very little friends. Nila, my cousin, daughter of my maternal aunt, was two years senior to me. She was studying in Dhaka University on that time. She stays in a ladies hostel of Dhaka University as her parents live outside Dhaka.

We were her local guardian and whenever she got any short vacation or other short break she used to come to our home to stay with us. My father loved her very much as I did not have any sister. In my room there was one bed and one reading table. Whenever Nila Apu came, she usurped my bed and I had to sleep on floor on a floor mat. No one minds as she was my elder sister. I felt very happy when Nila apu came. In long hours of night we used to gossip. She was on the bed and I on the floor.

She tells me about her life in hostel and about her friends and I listen spellbound. Often she tells me about her room mates and so on. One night as we had been gossiping she told me to come close to her in the bed. So I got up and went on the bed. She moved a little towards the other side of the bed to accommodate me. Suddenly, I asked her if she had any boyfriend. She started laughing and told me if it was so she would definitely let me know first.

Suddenly she asked me if I had any. I said no. She insisted me on lying beside her and as I did she gave me a tight hug. I was embarrassed. She asked me, “are you ashamed.” I was laughing too and then she asked me if I was a virgin. I startled! But she laughed and hugged me again. I was feeling uneasy. She understood that and teased me. Then she whispered in my ear, “look, as we do not have any one in our life let us enjoy ourselves.” I was nervous but as the same time feeling great.

Nila apu was a full fledged girl with a beautiful white complexion and long silky hair. She always wore a big bun with her long hair. “if anyone knows!”, I whispered in her ear. “let us promise not to tell about this to anyone”, She whispered this in such a seductive way that I almost melted. And I immediately promised. She bent and kissed me on my lips. This was the firs time in my life.

On that night we could not go further as my parents were at home and we were afraid of anyone coming in the room. The next day Nila apu left while I was in college. Time was passing by and it was the end of December. The nights were cold now and we understood that winter was at our door. My parents went to our home district for some family affair and I was alone in our home.

My mother cooked some food and kept them in Refrigerator and I had no problem. I was almost enjoying this aloneness in an empty home. One day, all on a sudden, there was a student movement in the Dhaka University campus which was very common on those days

But this time something happened as police interfered into a students’ rally and there was a big trouble in the campus. At about 7 p.m Nila apu called me and told me to come to a place and pick her from there as all hostels had been vacated because of the political problem. She told me not to enter into the campus but to meet her on a place we both knew.

I called my parents and informed it. They had already got the news and requested me to bring Nila apu as soon as possible. I went there immediately and found Nila apu standing in front of a Departmental Store. We came back home silently. Nila apu dialed to her parents and informed them about her safety. I also informed my parents that everything was ok.

My mother talked to Nila apu and told her to cook whatever we liked to eat. At dinner table we were so happy. There was no one in the home just me and Nila apu. After dinner Nila apu told me that we would sleep together and she winked. After dinner I went downstairs to lock the main door. As I returned I found Nila apu was on the bed and under the blanket.

I told Nila apu that we would sleep that night like husband and wife and she agreed with a smile. I went to bathroom and took a shower. I also applied some deodorant on my body and I was ready to meet my bride! She was waiting and asked why I was so late. I told her that the whole night was in front of us. Nila apu requested me to put off the light but I wanted to keep the light as I wanted to see her. We were lying side by side and were gossiping about various things.

She was caressing my chest and put her index finger on my nipple and slowly circling it. It feels so nice that I almost lost all controls over myself. I embraced her tightly and she laughed. Nila apu was wearing a beautiful white and thin nightdress as it was my favourite. She resisted a little and told me to wait and she wanted to see me first. I was wearing a lungi.

She looked at me and reached out her hand and grope for my manhood. I was lying there with trembling body. She gently held my penis which became as hard as a pole. She was feeling the rod over my lungi and caressing it. It felt so amazing that I had never had before. I was just trembling. I myself hoisted the lower part of my lungi and guide her hand to touch it direct.

She hastily yanked my lungi and removed it and opened my manhood to her full sight. She surprisingly murmured, “I never expected it so large. Yours is a huge one! How come it goes inside a girl’s body?” She was examining it curiously. I asked, “Are you seeing it for the first time?” She looked at me and said, “yes, believe me. I do not have courage to have sexual relationship with anyone.” I was glad to hear that and I kissed her passionately. She also kissed me and bent on looking at my penis.

She was holding it and examining it with blatant curiosity. She was silently measuring it and looked at me surprisingly. “you never seemed to have such a giant rod. Your wife will die to take this giant inside her.” I laughed and cautiously asked, “what about you? Can you take it inside?

She got up without answering my question and tried to have a good look at my penis. She peeped beneath it and held my testicles. She was feeling two seeds inside and was trying to hold one by one. I became impatient and told her, “Nila apu ekhon amake dekte dao” (Nila apu now let me see you). She seemed to be reluctant. But I insisted importunately. She took my hand and put it on her left breast. I immediately held it like someone who had lost everything to hold.

I was kneading the hilly dough passionately and slowly reached out for the lower part of her nighty. She did not resist and I hoisted it up to her naval. She was wearing a brown panty and her thighs were as smooth and white as piano keys. I inserted my right hand inside her nighty and cuped her breast directly. She seemed to be feeling little uneasy as she was moaning a little. With another yank I hoisted her nighty and brought her breast to my full sight. It was an amazing sight.

It was the first time I was observing a full grown girl’s breasts. The black aureole and in the middle of it the nipples- were as big and hard as grapes. I lowered my mouth and took her right breasts in my mouth instinctively. She had goose bumps on her skin. I was sucking like her suckling and she was moaning heavily. “Ki korish?” (what are you doing?).

I was sucking her breasts alternatively to my heart’s content. And gradually I was moving to her lower side. Then I was on her thighs. I was licking her thighs as if it was some nice ice-creams. She could not tolerate anymore and begged me to stop. I lied down by her side and took her head with silky hair on my left arm. I put my right hand on her left check and bent on kissing. I took her lips inside my mouth and sucked them. At the same time I slowly glided my right hand over her tummy and downwards.

I inserted it inside her brown panty and groping for, I didn’t know, for what. I felt some curly hair as if I was rubbing a grassy turf. And then went more downwards. It was all wet and slimy. Suddenly she got up with a startle and asked me what I was doing. I whispered to her ear, “please apu, please! Let me see it, I am dying to see.” She laughed at me and lied back again. I got up and hold the elastic rim of her panty and pulled it down. That was the first time I looked at a grown up woman’s vagina.

It was covered with luxuriant curly hair and I spread her legs with some cajoling and found the fleshy lips. It was mesmerizing. I put my index finger along with the deep furrow which was virtually closed and rubbing it alongside. I tried to open it, there was a loose skinny flap like our testicles skin. As I touched it she startled and shivered with unbearable passion. My finger got all wet with slimy fluid. “why is it so wet?” I asked innocently. She laughed and said, “you yourself made it so wet. It is natural that girls become wet there when they got excited.” “Are you excited?”

“What do you think?” “yes I think so, I like to do it.” “NO”. “please apu, please!” “hey, it is dangerous. I may become pregnant” I was downcrest. And lied back hopelessly. She came close to me and kissed me passionately. She took my penis again and started caressing it. At last she told, ” ok, let’s do it. I have had my period just two days ago and I think it will not be a problem.”

“I was so glad and jumped on her. “Slowly, please. And promise me that you will not tell it to anyone in your life.” I promised readily. She told me to caress her vagina. I got up and prostrated on her and slowly went down to her womanhood. I kissed on her triangle and spread her legs and straight went down to her slit. I put my tongue on her slit and try to insert it into her vagina. I took the skinny flap in my mouth and started sucking. She started squirming violently and hissing….. “ish..ish…ovabe chatish na (don’t lick like that).
She was wet completely and I put some saliva on my hard rod and made it wet too. I brought my penis to the position and put the mushroom on her clit. She closed her eyes and held me tightly. I gave pressure and the corona just dipped inside. She started crying…..ish….ish…batha lage batha lage, ber kor, ber kor. (it hurts, bring it out). I held her tightly and bit my lower lip and went with my full strength. She shrieked and clinched the bed sheet with her fists. I felt my penis was going inside and it was worm and wet. I shoved it completely and she was gasping for some air.

I asked, “khub lagse?” (is it hurting much?). She shook her head negative and I told her that it went inside her totally. “yes I can feel it. It is so large. It almost came to my lower abdomen. I laughed and started pumping slowly. She was enjoying by then and told me to give slow stroke and I obliged. Gradually I increased my speed and at last I became frantic. Nila apu was moving up and down against my thrusts and she was trying to raise her bottoms with violent strength.

She was sobbing, “aaahh…ish…ishh…..rrrrrrrr..and then she tighten her grip on me. I felt her vaginal canal also squeezing my penis. So this is girl’s orgasm I thought. I was not done and pumping for my salvation. After another two or three minutes I felt something was happening inside me and I was about to burst. The last moment I was murmuring “oh nila apu…..oh…oh ish….ish ….i love you I love you…..ah..a..ha ah………..!!! We were there side by side and Nila apu called me first, “tomorrow I need to wash your bed cover.” She indicated to some blood strain on the bed. How did you feel? I asked.

What about you? Are you now satisfied? I nodded affirmative with a shy smile. But I was eager to know about her. She winked at me and told me that girls never revealed their satisfaction. A real man should understand whether his love satisfied or not. I was in enigma. On that night Nila apu called me again at dawn and told me to kiss her. She drew me near her breast and kept my head on her soft bosom. I was there until I plunged into deep sleep. Deep slumber of a satisfied man. I remember this Nila apu not for the above incident but for another very interesting reason.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment