Pages

Hot Babe Fucking Harder : Hindi Sex Story

My name is Pinay. I am 32 and employed in a bank. I am married to Naila, my gorgeous and sexy wife for the
last five plus years. We are settled in Hydearbad, where my bank has posted me. Naila's family hails from
Pune. Her parents expired in a road accident and Naila and her brother were both raised by their divorced childless elder sister, Shumaila, who is a teacher a the central school. Naila and I visit Shumaila in Pune after every six months or so and over the five years of relationship my relationship with Shumaila have been very easy going and cordial bsed on mutual respect and affection. The fact she was only three years my senior has further enhanced our rapport. It so happened that on a business trip I had to go alone to Pune. Naila was unable to accompany me butstill advised me to stay at Shumaila's place nevertheless. My flight through Bombay was a bit delayed due to foggy weather and I reached my in-laws place around ten in the evening. Shumaila welcomed me with a big smile and gave me a big peck on my cheek. I asked him about , Naila's younger brother and she told me that he is away for a week and that she was really looking forward to my visit as she was getting extremely bored by her own company. We had a nice dinner of fried chops and spaghetti, sat in the living room and kept talking nineteen to dozen for about an hour. Shumaila was a competent conversationalist with a manly general knowledge. Always a pleasure to argue with. However being tired and as it was after eleven thirty, I excused her and she showed me into the room of Amjad. I changed into pyjamas and fell on the bed. Unable to sleep immediately, I switched on the cable TV. At one of the channels an x rated movie was on. I started watching that movie which was real hard core stuff. My penis awoke from its deep slumber and quickly attained its seven inches might. In the movie two Latino girls with enormous tits were sucking each other's pussies.  The lesbian scenes always caught my imagination. Aroused as I was I removed my pyjama bottoms, holding my penis in my right hand and started playing with it. The heat of the scene forced me to increase the pace of piston like movement of my hand over my cock. Just at that moment the door opened and Shumaila walked into the room with a glass of milk in her hand. I was stunned to say the least. We looked at each other's
face, me lying naked on a bed with my cock in my hand and masturbating, and she, my sister in law watching her brother in law in an awkward position. I felt like a fool and I also saw a hint of amusement on Shumaila's face. A smile broke at first and then both of started laughing. "You are a very naughty boy, watching such dirty movies and masturbating on top of that " she said. " You are even more naughty watching your brother in law in such a desperate condition" I replied. " I must say Naila is very lucky, you are quite well hung. Let me check how hard it really is
.." and after saying this she grabbed my cock in her hand and exclaimed "Oooh, it is gooooood ! I must say
that Naila is very lucky. Its been eight years since I had a feel of anything similar.". I kept quite, wondering where this kind of conversation was leading to.
Shumaila, even at the age of 35, was quite chick , having a nice full body. She was 5 feet six , had
sultry complexion and had a very heavy tits and ass combination. Her best feature was her deep brown eyes and a voluptuous pout. Thinking about her as a woman immediately made my cock stand up and cry for his
need. Shumaila noticed it at once and was clever enough to decipher the reason for the rise of the phoenix. "If what I am thinking is right, you are being a very very bad boy, lusting after your own wife's sister and you should be punished severely for it", Shumaila announced. " I plead guilty your highness and would love to be punished by you" I
replied fully enveloped in lust and fell down on my knees. In a husky tone she ordered me to remove my
remaining clothes, which I did in a flash. She was unable to take her eyes off from my manhood. Her next
command was that if I want her to remove her shirt, I would have to lick her feet like a doggy. Blinded by
lust I immediately fell on all four and started licking her pretty feet and sucking her beautifully
painted toes. Off went her shirt and my mind was blown. Shumaila had a creamy body complexion' and her
gigantic breasts were threatening to jump out of the tight prison of black satin bra, which appeared to be
one size too short.
The next step was of course removal of her shalwar, for which I was forced to adopt a prostrating posture
on the bed keeping my buttocks high. My asshole was totally exposed and at her mercy. Once again calling
me a bad boy, Shumaila inserted her middle finger right up my ass hole. With her other hand she started
toying with my cock. After few thrusts with her finger she withdrew and to my utter horror struck my bottoms
with all her force. "Beg for a peek of my cunt you bastard", she said in a totally charged tone. I
started begging like a road side begger " Begum Saab apni choot dikha do ... ek bar dikha do... phir chahey
meri gaand par laat maar do..." She gave a last quick squeeze to my cock and started opening her azar band.
I turned around and had a look at Shumaila. She was standing now only clad in a black bra and matching
panty. "You are a copy of Naila" I exclaimed. " NO , you are wrong, Naila is a copy, I am the original".
Unable to fight my desire any more I leapt on her and tore off her bra. Her big, ripe, milky, water melon
like breasts jumped out of 38C bra. She had large pinkish-brown nipples. As I started sucking her boobs
like a maniac, Shumaila heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh Rehan, its been so long since my boobs were pumped and
sucked" I kept interchanging my attention between her two breasts, kissing, sucking licking and chewing
them. She moaned with delight, grabbed my hair and pulled down my head in the direction of her pussy,
which was by now hot like a fireball out of hell. "Jaan-e-man, meri choot ko chato !" was her next
order. Her moist panty soon disappeared from the scene exposing her throbbing cunt. This was my first look at
her hole, which had been wet and available for all these years waiting for me to explore.
Her golden-black pubic bush was dense and love juices were already dripping. Opening of her cunt was hidden
behind the thick jungle of hair. I pushed my tongue through the pubic fields. The first touch of my tongue with the outer lips of her cunt sent an electrical shock through both our bodies. The saltish taste ofher love juices was loveable. I started licking her creamy vaginal lips forcing my tongue on to her inner flesh. She was becoming wetter by the minute, flooding my mouth. Shumaila's moaning and sighing moved onto a higher pitch. I told her to turn around and suck my cock in a 69 position. Shumaila agreed readily and swallowed the whole length of my pulsating cock in her warm and wet mouth. It was sensational. I felt my cum boiling in my testicles. I started lapping her pussy
with greater fervour and she in turn started giving me the blow-job of my life. Both of us were panting like
animals. Chewing her dark pinkish pussy was a great turn-on and with a great shudder I released my hot load on her pretty face. She also came at that very moment. My cum was splattered all over Shumaila's face
and she swallowed the whole lot and and also licked my cock clean. Relieved for the time being at least, I
pulled Shumaila's beautiful naked body towards me and buried my head between her magnificent boobs. She
whispered in my ear, "Rehan jaani, I am not through as yet. It is just the beginning. I want you to fuck me
the whole night long. Mein tumhe itni jaldi nahin choroongi, nichor kay rakh doongi. Tum nay aatish
fishan ko jagaya hai. Aao ab meri choot mein apna lund dalo !" On hearing this invitation, my cock once again
started to gain momentum.
This time around sex was more slow and patient. I started with gentle kisses on her voluptuous lips. Her
hands were sliding all over my body and she started scratching my back with her long nails. Her erect
nipples were thrust into my chest. I took her tonguein my mouth and started sucking it. She returned the
gesture. Slowly my hands moved down as well and I parted her soft but handful buttocks and felt for her
ass-hole. It was shut tight but my finger managed to enter the hot spot. It needed some lubrication. "Do
you have some honey or butter darling ?" I asked. "Ya sure", Shumaila replied and took off towards the
refrigerator. When she returned Shumaila had a bar of Blue Band Margarine in one hand and Langanese honey in
the other. "What do you wish to do with these?" she inquired. "Just wait and see...". I turned her around,
spread her buttocks, exposing her ass hole and dropped a little margarine on it. Then I started spreading it
in the area surrounding her asshole. Putting a little more margarine around my finger, I inserted it in her
virgin (?) ass hole. Proper lubrication ensured smooth entry and I splashed some margarine on the inner walls
of her ass as well. All through this activity, Shumaila was moaning with pleasure. When one finger
started to move easily, I lubricated another one and made it two at one go. A little sigh from Shumaila was
the only resistance to an otherwise perfect entry of my dual-finger tool. Now the moment of truth arrived.
My bulging cock was raring to have a go at Shumaila's buttered ass. I rubbed a lot of margarine all around
it and placed it on the tip of her ass hole. Then with a sudden thrust I pushed it in.
A huge cry came out from Shumaila's pretty throat, " Dallay ! Bharway! Meri gaand phat gai hai. Nikalo apna
manhoos land !" Without bothering for her protest I continued my piston like motion and soon our
pre-lubricated tools were devoid of any friction and started functioning smoothly. But now Shumaila was
really turned on and unleashed a volley of abuses at me, " Kanjar, ja kar Naila ki gaand marna. Bhosri Kay
meri gaand ka soorakh bohat chota hey, isko ahistan chodo Gandoo...and so on. Her screaming abuses made me
quicken my pace. There was tremendous heat in her rear hole and the inner walls crushing against my cock made
me come again. I pulled out my cock at the last moment and this time splashed my hot love juice all over her
soft buttocks. Shumaila's body was still rocking from the force of my thrusts and after getting discharged I
fell on top of her. Bathed in a mixture of sweat + margarine and cum, we found comfort in each other's
arms. Holding Shumaila's nude body close to mine was a great tonic. We lay there for a while before Shumaila
whispered, "Darling, my pussy is still hungry and waiting for your dick to fuck her" I said," So far I
have been making all the hectic activity, now it is your turn to return some favours". She smiled, opened
the bottle of honey and dipped my semi interested dick in it. Then she took the sweetened cock in her cozy
little mouth. A couple of hearty sucks by her were all my cock needed to bring it back to life. It soon
started exploring depths of her throat. She dipped it once again in honey and told me to lie down on my
back. I did so. The only vertical thing was my honeyedcock.
Shumaila moved on top of me and slid the eager tool in her thirsty vagina. As soon as the entire length of
my cock disappeared in her pussy, Shumaila closed her eyes with pleasure."Ooooh! it is so gooood darling"
she said. Her up and down movement continued for a while before we changed the posture. Now it was the
more regulation style with me on top of her. Speed was the name of the game as I banged my cock time and
again against her pussy. Shumaila was enjoying it like anything. I bit one of her nipples and she withered
with pain but didn't say anything as the pleasure of getting a grand pussy fuck after so many years was too
much and she was eager to savor every moment of it.

Then both of us stood up and I forced her to take my cock in a standing posture. She was so wet that my tool slid inside her hot cunt in a jiffy. I rammed her till she came like a fucking whore all around my penis. It was too much for me as well. I pulled out my cock, pushed Shumaila against floor and came all over her boobs. It concluded our session for that night but as Shumaila has said it was just the beginning of a
beautiful, sexy relationship which continues till today. My visits to Pune are more regular and I always
make it a point to go alone

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment