Pages

I Fucked And Impregnated My Brother’s Wife

I was seven years old when my mother took me away from my father’s house. I can still remember that day as if it was yesterday. I was outside our house playing with my friends when my mother came back home. She was weeping and could not hide that fact from me. I curiously asked her what was wrong but she could only draw me to her body as she wept uncontrollably.

“We have to leave. Mummy is taking you somewhere, so come with me so that we can pack your things,” she said to me as she pulled me after her. “What about my daddy? Is he coming with us too,” I asked her? I never got to know that it was because of my father that we were leaving till years later. I was 20 years old when my mother told me about the betrayal she suffered from my father. It was after I pressed her hard, that she told me that my father was bringing in another woman into our home because she gave birth to a son for my father.

“He betrayed me Samson,” she said to me with tears streaming down her eyes. She told me that the day we left was the day my father was planning to bring the lady with the son she bore him. “He denied it all through when I heard about her pregnancy. He said people were just jealous of our relationship and wanted to destroy it. I believed him, but he was lying.” I had to embrace and console her that day. I felt her pain and my anger towards my father got kindled.

You see, my mother was warned against marrying my father. She came from a very rich family while he was just a struggling young man. He had nothing except his certificate when they met. He is a very handsome man; tall, dark, well-built and handsome. He swept her off her feet and all advises from her family fell on deaf ears. She had inherited a lot from her father who had passed away, so when her mother refused blessing her union with my father, she eloped away from Abuja and set base with him in Lagos. With the money she had, they started their own business and it wasn’t long before their business boomed. It was after the money started coming in that my father started showing another side of him that she had never seen before.

They quarreled a lot because of his ways, but mother still kept faith in her marriage. She didn’t want the warning of her mother to come to pass, but it was a lost battle. Father changed and will spent nights away from home. She was responsible for me, our home and their business. The last straw that broke the Carmel’s back was when she learned of the son he had given birth to and his plan to bring the child home.

Mother left the business for him, but it was a good thing that she recovered much of her money. She brought me to Abuja and started life all over, but she turned her back on all men, so I was the only man in her life. She could not bring herself to trust any other man. Whatever love she had left was lavished on me. I had everything I wanted but she also made sure that I got the necessary discipline when I erred.

“You must never be like your father. You must respect the words of your mouth,” she will always tell me when I do something wrong. Her dream is to make me a responsible man and a man of his words. Her lessons kept me and by the time I was 27 years old, I have taken over her business and was running it. She was happy with the way I was moving but when I reached thirty, she started getting worried about me getting married.

“Mother I have told you that when I meet the right girl, you shall be the first one to know,” I answered her when she started talking about me getting a good girl as a wife. It was not as if I was not meeting girls. I have lots of them; the only problem was that I have never felt anything much towards them apart from sex. That was until the day I met Lovina. “Sir, the candidates chosen to be interviewed as your secretary are waiting,” my HR manager told me as I made to enter my office. I told him to start sending them one after the other into my office. The interview was supposed to be in the hall but I was overloaded with work and wanted to brush through them fast. Lovina was the first to enter, and after her, none came in because I got enamored by her beauty the moment I set eyes on her.

“I just finished serving and I have no much of job experience,” she said to me, when I asked her about her job experience. I would have given her the job even if she had no certificate. I was ready to do anything to have her around me. She is simply the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. Her eyes are soft and gentle, and the softness of her jaw line gave her an angelic look. She has a body of a sex goddess, with all the curves in the right places and a sweet looking, soft watermelons on her chest.

I told her to start the job that very day and she was glad to do so. She was surprised because she had chatted with some of the candidates and had learned that she is the least qualified for the job. Within a week, we have become close. I asked her so many personal questions and she surprised me when she said that she had gotten married in her last year in the university but was yet to have any issue because she and her husband had agreed to wait till they are ready.

“But you are just a baby,” I told her as we sat in my office after working hours. We normally stay after others have left because I wanted to spend time with her though she believed that it was because of work. “Why were you so much in a hurry to get married?” She laughed at my question. She had become relaxed around me and acted as a friend when others are not around. “I was so much in love with him. He was sweet,” she said. I noticed that her countenance changed when she talked about it and I pressured her into telling me what was wrong. What she told me reminded me of my father. Her husband was just a year her senior. When he completed his degree program, he took over his father’s business. It was then that she said yes to his proposal because she believed that they were in love and that he could take care of them.

“He changed after we got married. He ran down the business within six months and we were left with nothing. He womanizes and even beats me sometimes. I ran over to Abuja to stay with my Aunty for a while until he comes to his senses and gets his life in other.” I was angry and wished I could get my hands on her husband, but I didn’t let her know. “I want you to know that you can ask for anything you ever want,” I said to her as I hugged her. Talking about her husband had brought tears to her eyes and I felt sorry for her and also felt so drawn to her. She hugged me tightly and said she had never talked about it since and that it has been killing her silently. That was how our relationship gradually began to change. I loved and wanted her, but I didn’t want to be like the men she had always known. I played the good guy and was there for her at all times. I became the one ear she was ready to talk to, and before she can fight it, she began to fall for me.

“Are you asking me to your house this evening sir?” She asked me that Friday morning. I asked her if she would like to come and visit me at my home after she had gone home and refreshed. I said, only she wants to and she said, “I will love to come. Are we going out or are we staying in,” she asked again as she stared into my eyes. I have seen her looking at me like that so many times, and I have known that she had wished things were different between us. When I told her that it will be her decision, she said, “I will simply love to stay in with you.” It was a silent agreement of what happened when she came over that evening. She was wearing a beautiful white robe that complimented her sexy body. The dress molded her boobs tightly and I could see the sign of her nipples pushing pointedly at her chest. When I opened the door and I gave her a welcome hug, I felt her soft delicious boobs squash against my chest as my hands rested gently on her heavy mound of an ass.

“You are welcome. What can I offer you,” I asked her? She turned to me and stared straight into my eye as she said that she only wants to be in my arms. “I am sorry for this. I have never done anything like this before but I just want you to know how I am feeling. I have never met anyone like you and I have wished so many times that I am not married. But if you will give me one thing, it will be to be held in your arms and to be loved by you.”

Her words were like sweet songs to my ears. I pulled her to me and as my lips descended, her lips rose to meet them. We got entangled in a soul stealing kiss that had us both breathless when I pulled away from her. My body was hot with desire for her, and her eyes were hazy in lust too. All of my body was struggling for me to rip her dress off and floor her, but I controlled myself. “Oh that will be nice,” she said breathlessly when I told her that I was going to kiss every inch of her skin. I went on to start undressing her; kissing every part of her skin that peeled her dress off.

I started from her neck then her arms before I buried my head between the deep valleys created by her twin boobs. Her fingers were scratching at my back in passion as I seized her tits to suck; relishing the soft moans escaping her as I squeezed her delicious, fleshy ass. “Oooussss,” she moaned out as I snaked a hand into her pant to discover her moist entrance. Her pussy was soaking wet and the lips parted as I pressed a finger between them to rub at her erect clitoris.

“Oooussss yesssss,” she cried out in deep gratification as I kissed from her breasts down her flat tummy to her juicy grove. When I licked her wet entrance, she screamed out and jerked her pussy up against my tongue as her hands held my head prisoner. I continued to pleasure her by sucking her good. She is clean and odorless and that made me drill my tongue deeply into her honey pot; making her wrap her legs tightly around my head as she erupted in her first orgasm.

“Ooouuuss, it has never been like this before,” she cried out with joy as she flung her head back. She laid there breathing hard and looking at me with half closed eyes as I undressed. When I brought out my 9 inches, she gasped out and said,” You are like a horse.” I smiled and told her that I will be her horse and that she should come and ride. She gladly climbed over my waist as I lay on my back. She arranged herself and balanced her wet pussy lips over my hard cock. As she sat gently on it, my knob parted her tight wet hole and the skin of her pussy spread tight over my cock as it widened her to newer dimension. “Oooouuusss sweetest,” she moaned out as my cock drilled into her depth. Her fleshy pussy was holding tight to my cock as she slowly began to ride it; going up and down with her hands pushing at my chest to give her balance.

“Ooouuuss arghhs,” she cried out as I began to pump up to meet her downward movement. This drove my cock even deeper into her warmness. She allowed herself go faster and soon, her bum was slapping down on my balls as my cock drilled into her continuously. She pulled my hands up to her breasts as she grinned herself flat upon me; my cock was fully buried inside her and I could feel the tip of my cock brushing at some sort of softness inside her. She screamed out after the first time and flattened her pussy harder against me.

My hands moved to her ass and squeezed the flesh in passion; drawing her hard upon me as I raised my waist continuously to thrust into her with savage strokes of my cock. I was about to explode and was not thinking except for the sweetness of her pussy. She was crying out too and slapping her pussy down on my cock as we both got transported to another realm. When her pussy started contracting upon my cock, she flattened herself upon my chest and I gave her a final thrust that buried me to the farthest part of her juicy hole. We were both screaming as we erupted in a mutual orgasm. She felt good in my arms and when I said, “I love you and will never let you down,” I meant it.

We could not stop nor hide our relationship. Soon, it became a gossip. Mother heard of it and called me and I confessed to her the truth about Lovina’s background. She ordered me to stop but I told her that I couldn’t because I love her. I didn’t know how her husband got to hear, but one day, he came to my office and caused a scene. He was thrown out of course but he found his way to my mother’s home and this time around he took his father along. Mother called for me and asked me to come with Lovina. It was then that she told me that the quiet man who happens to be Lovina’s father in-law is actually my father. “You have to leave her, Samson my son. You cannot take your brother’s wife,” she said to me.

“It is too late ma. I am already pregnant,” Lovina said. It is a serious issue as I speak but I am not ready to give up Lovina or my child. Our father is blaming himself and my brother is still sour, but for her love, I am ready to turn my back to them; after all, they have been absent all my growing up years.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment