Pages

Photoshoot and Sex With Loving Wife

After years of this fantasy gnawing away at me, I finally summed up the courage (after more than a few glasses of wine) to tell my wife of 18 years. I don’t know why I waited so long – she’s the submissive type, and she’ll do literally anything I ever ask in the bedroom.
Anal, sexy lingerie, photos, whatever. Toys, too. We have a *lot* of toys, ranging from cuffs and paddles to vibrators to dildos – most of the “extra healthy” size. She doesn’t even blink when I bring home a new toy and want to try it. No hesitation – she’ll do anything I ask of her. But this… this took a lot of courage.

 
See, I’ve had this fantasy. This sick, sick fantasy. I’ve been overcome by seeing (and photographing) my wife with a huge cock in her mouth. No problem right? well, actually.. there is. See, I’m decidedly average in the Johnson department. I pack a whopping 5.5 inches and average thickness.
So, I want to see my wife with a big dick in her mouth. I don’t want her to *blow* another man. Just have a guy put it in her mouth, get a few photos, and move on. Done and done.

But I’m also a jealous man. I don’t let other men near my wife. She’s beautiful – a tiny, sexy woman. Her short blond hair frames her angelic face, and her bright blue eyes are hypnotizing. She’s all of 4 foot 9 and about 95 pounds. Her breasts – tiny, as you might guess. If she wore a bra, she would be an A cup. Her nipples are tiny, but very dark brown, so they contrast beautifully with her creamy white skin. Her waist is impossibly small, and she does have an adorable little rear. She’s absolutely tiny and beautiful. We have three lovely children together, but you would never know by *looking* at her body.
I’m very protective of her, and the thought of another man so much as touching her makes me see red. That’s why this is so hard for me to come to terms with.
But finally I got drunk, got her drunk, and sat her down to spill my guts. I couldn’t look her in the eye as I was speaking. When I finally did look up, her pale white skin was beet red and her eyes wide. I shut up and waited for her to speak.
“You want another man to put his dick in my mouth?”
Shame. “Yes.”
“Are you sure you want me to do this?”
“More than anything” I said. “It would turn me on so much.”
“And you’ll still love me after?” She asks, hesitating.
“Even more than I already do.”
“Okay.”
I was so relieved that I made love to her right there on the couch, and came too quickly in that lovely, familiar pussy of hers.

After our session, we started talking about how to do it. The photographs were no problem – we take a ton of sexy photos, both together and solo. No, the tricky part was the star of this shoot.
“We should get someone we don’t know” I say, not wanting awkward encounters.
“I like that idea, but how do we know if a guy has, you know, a big one?” she counters. “I cant just go up to random strangers and ask to see their dicks.”
The woman raises a good point. I stay silent as I think.
“Well, I do know one guy with a really big one.”
I about choked as I said angrily “How exactly would you know a guy with a big one??”
“Don’t be mad. My friend Raquel is always telling me how big her husband is. I bet he would do it.”
 My Mom's Secret With Black Man - Mom Sex Open
Now, we’ve known Raquel and Cliff for probably 20 years. This is not what I had in mind… but she had a good point. A stranger just wouldn’t do.
” I guess that might work.” I resolved myself to it.
“Ok. I’ll invite him over tomorrow” my beautiful wife said.
I half choke, not realizing it would happen so fast, but I manage to nod and smile.
Tomorrow evening comes around, and I’m terrified. I’m having second thoughts. Third thoughts. But I’ve had a hard-on most of the day just thinking about it. I don’t know what she said to convince him to participate, but he showed up with a big, shit-eating grin on his face. He knows that in a few minutes, my beautiful wife’s lips will be wrapped tight around his cock. Now, as much as we love Raquel, she’s no match for my wife. Raquel is tall (5’10”) but she’s also a rather large woman… she was probably around 230 lbs or so. She’s the exact opposite of my perfect little wife.

Cliff didn’t stop smiling as I directed him to the couch where DW sat in a red miniskirt and skin-tight white tank top. It was like a second skin, the hard nipples on her tiny breasts clearly poking through. I go over the ground rules one more time – there is to be no sex, no blowjob, he can’t even touch her. This is just a photoshoot. He nods in understanding.
I’m red-faced and shamed, but I go man the camera, set up on a tripod a few feet from the couch. DW looks at me, and I nod. She’s nearly as red as I am, as she tells Cliff to disrobe. His shirt comes off quickly, and in one quick motion, he slides down his pants & boxer shorts. Both my wife (and I, to my dismay) gasp.
 I Fucked And Impregnated My Brother’s Wife
DW said Cliff was large, but we had no idea. His entirely flaccid cock dwarfed mine when fully erect. It had to be 7 inches long and very thick as it hung there menacingly, just a few inches from my DW’s beautiful lips.
I can see her breath quicken as she’s shocked by it. She looks at me once more, and I nod again, this time barely. She wraps her tiny hand around his monster cock (she can’t hope to close her hand around it), leans forward, and brings it up to her mouth, her hand trembling.

I begin snapping pictures furiously, but something isn’t right.
Losing some of my modesty I say “Cliff can’t you get it hard?”
“The camera has me a bit nervous, and I do better with a woman’s help.”
Once more, my wife’s eyes request permission. I feel myself nod slightly, seemingly against my will.

My beautiful, loving, tiny dear wife begins to give expert head to this monster of a dick. She’s taking it in nearly halfway, then pulling all the way out. Within minutes he’s rock hard, and fucking huge. My wife has 8.5 thick inches of cock between her lips, and I’m snapping as many photos as I can, shaking the whole time.
Sensing something else missing. I tell DW to take off her top. She pulls the cock from her mouth and looks and me questiongly, frightened.
 Sex in the Hawaiian Birthday Party
“It will make the photos hotter.” I say, and she calms visibly. Quickly she loses her top and resumes sucking our friend’s cock. I take more photos, patting myself on the back for telling her to lose the top. I’m also furiously jealous, with this man enjoying my wife’s lips and the sight of her amazing tits.

“OK, I think that’s enough.” I say, shaking. My wife doesn’t miss a beat, continuing to suck the monster in front of her, using both hands to pump up and down it’s length.
Cliff is getting close, I can tell. I don’t want this.
“Alright Lana, I think I have enough pictures.”
Still she continues, enthralled. Cliff’s hand has left his side and is gently stroking my wife’s breast. *I do not want this.*

I quit trying to stop this – the erection in my pants somehow getting even harder – and watch, snapping more photos. Before long Cliff is grunting, and I see some of his thick semen spilling out of her mouth; she’s unable to get it all.
When his cock is empty, she stands up, even redder than before, and rushes off to the kitchen to spit it out.

Cliff, still wearing that shit-eating grin, dresses quickly and leaves, thakning me, and yelling his thanks to my wife, who hadn’t returned from the kitchen.
I go in to check on her, and she looks terrified.

“I’m so sorry baby, I don’t know what happened. Are you mad at me?”
I don’t answer. Instead, I turn her around, unzip her skirt and throw it off. I push her down over the counter, pull out my throbbing cock, and thrust it into her sopping wet pussy. I make it two whole pumps before I let loose inside her.
“I take that as a no, hmm?”
“You have no idea.”
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment