Pages

Horny Doctor Having Sex With Auto Driver

Horny-Girls
Hi I am Dr. Vanitha, I am 38 years old. This story happened 5 years back when I was working in a government hospital in a village area in Tamil Nadu. I was married for 5 years at that time and had a child of 2 years old. Due to employment in the village area, I was alone with my son in the hospital quarters.

My parents used to rotate and see my child. My husband was at a 5 hour journey from my quarters. He came to visit me once a week which later on became once a month and once in twice a month. I am a medium sized lady with average looks, but being a doctor in a village area was a respectable position.

I had a private clinic in that area and I used to travel in an auto daily for that clinic. The auto driver was a good looking man by my standards and very decent in behavior. The travel time was 20 minutes from my place and I started to have a friendly relationship with him and talk to him about daily affairs. He was not married at that time.

After about six months of our friendship he started consulting me about his health problems like fever and cold. I used to give him medicines for that. One such day, he told me with great shyness that occasionally he had semen flow from his penis during sleep.

I immediately understood that it was nocturnal emissions during wet dreams, where you have a sexy dream and you ejaculate in your dream because of that, which is normal if you don’t have sex frequently. But you have to understand that in village area nocturnal emissions are a sign of male weakness and they think that it is a disease.

So I casually told him that it was normal and everything will become alright after marriage. We reached my clinic and all while seeing my patients, I was not able to stop thinking about what he had asked me. I had an idea where I thought I can call him after the clinic was over and check his penis under the pretext of making a medical examination for his “disease’.

I did not have the courage to do that. Three or four days went by and still I was not able to take the thought out of my mind. After a week when I had seen all the patients, the auto driver was waiting outside to take me back. I mustered up courage and called him in and told him, that I had to check him, because he had a nocturnal emission.

I assured him that it was normal and I lied to him telling that there can also be a problem sometimes so I had to check it. He was very shy to explain about it to me, but he was prompt to remove his pants and expose his penis to me and I was surprised. I locked the door and asked him to lie down on the bed. Then under the pretense of medically checking his penis I felt it.

As soon as I touched it, he started having an erection. I looked at him and he had no remorse. Within 5 seconds his penis was fully erect. My heart started beating faster by seeing his fully erect penis. I felt his balls one by one and squeezed it and held his penis in my hand and squeezed it slowly.

I looked at his face and could not judge whether he was enjoying it or not but I was thoroughly enjoying it and knew he was also aroused because of his erect penis. I touched his penis and checked it for almost 5 minutes, I was not able to take my hand off it but I knew I had to stop.

So I took my hand off it and told him everything was fine and he will be better after getting married. He asked me how. I explained him why it was happening and told him after marriage because he will have regular sex this will not happen. He told me that he was only 22 and it will take another 5 years for him to get married.

I told him in that he can masturbate once a week till he gets married and he will not have this problem. He told he did not know how to masturbate. I knew he was lying but I had to seize the opportunity and told him that I will show him how and he can do it regularly.

So I again touched his penis and gave him a hand job. He was enjoying it and moaning mildly. But I kept a stiff face to show as if I was doing it medically. I was not able to let my self esteem down. Within two minutes he ejaculated with a loud moan. He told that it felt very nice. I told him obviously he will feel very nice and relaxed, but he can do it himself.

He dropped me off to my quarters and left. The next week went by without any discussion of it. But seeing his penis and doing a hand job for him made me hornier. I was waiting for another opportunity to do that and seduce him to have sex with me, but my self esteem didn’t allow me to ask him about it and he was an auto driver,

I do not know whether he had any sexually transmitted disease, so I had to check him before having sex so that I can be safe. Then on the seventh day after the hand job, he mustered up the courage to talk to me about it. He told me that he tried to masturbate but he was not able to do it.

I asked him why and he told that he had an erection but he was not able ejaculate his semen even after half an hour of masturbation. I had to use this opportunity otherwise I will never be able to have sex with him. I told him then we will have to do some blood test to find out if some problem was there and but in fact I wanted to make sure that he had no sexually transmitted diseases.

So I collected the blood and gave it for checking and I had to wait for one more day to get the results. The results came and he did not have any disease and I was happy so I told him you have no problem but you do not know how to masturbate I will teach you after clinic today.

After the clinic was over I called him asked to masturbate In front of me so that I can correct him if he made some mistake. he took the penis in his hand and started to masturbate, but was not able to get an erection because he was tense that I was watching. I asked him to think about something sexy about the girl he likes and he immediately told he gets an instant erection if he thinks about me.

My face turned red immediately and I was not able to hide my shyness, I knew that this was going in the right direction. I told him to think about me and he got an erection immediately. Then he was masturbating, I was enjoying the view. But after 5 minutes he still did not get an ejaculation. So I held his penis and masturbated for him. After five minutes still no ejaculation.

So asked him to think something more sexier. He told me he is going to imagine me nude with a grin on his face. I chuckled and continued masturbating him 5 minutes went by and still no ejaculation. I pulled up my chudi and exposed my boobs on seeing it he became excited and touched it and squeezed it and he wanted to fuck me immediately in my clinic,

but I stopped him and told we will go to the house but he was in a hurry and he was sucking my nipples very hard and I was squeezing his penis and I knew that I cannot wait any longer so I removed my chudi and lay on the bed, he removed my bra and he was squeezing it, he removed his shirt and his pants fully, he was fully nude in front of me.

He rubbed his chest against my boobs and at the same time inserted his hand into my panty, he was very hard and rough and I had to stop him because it was painful. Then he slowed down. He pulled down my pants and panty and he started licking my vagina, it was very pleasant.

My husband never licks my vagina, he does it only when he is drunk, but my auto driver was feasting on it like a hungry lion and I enjoyed it a lot. He lay down upon me and he was rubbing his penis all over my body. I was fully excited and was let down that he still wanted to play with me without inserting his penis into me.

I asked him to do it and he inserted it into mine and fucked it with all vigor. He ejaculated and ejaculated but he was ready for the next fuck immediately. My husband as soon as his first orgasm he will go to sleep but will never continue with sex. But this driver ejaculated close to seven times and after 45 minutes I had my orgasm with a hushed moan and I asked him to stop.

He was also tired and he whispered into my ear that I was the first woman he fucked, a sense of guilt and ecstasy ripped me as soon as I heard that, because he was the fourth man who fucked me after my husband, cousin and secret lover who were all far from me now.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post thanks - anikait

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post thanks - anikait

    ReplyDelete