Pages

Making Love with Chocolate - First Time Lesbian Sex Stories

This will be the last read of your lesbian sex stories reading list. Why? This is the first time lesbian sex stories are going to make you horny, surely you'll get started doing masturbation.

"Aghh!" Cairo shouted. "Where the fuck is this young lady at, its 10 o'clock around evening time regardless she not here." Cairo gets her telephone again to call her better half Danielle. It rings a couple of times before she just hangs it up and tosses it withdraw on the bed.

Making Love with Chocolate - First Time Lesbian Sex Stories
Pacing the floor forward and backward Cairo gives her tension a chance to manufacture. "I'm burnt out on this horse crap, continually coming in late and never noting the telephone!" She thinks about grabbing the telephone again yet before she would she be able to hear a loud crash in the sanctum. "Damn, who the fuck is that?!" Cairo gets a bat and heads toward the kitchen.

She was going to swing when she understood it's identity.

Danielle shouted in dread" damn Cairo" Danielle shouted. "Give me this damn bat" she grabbed the old beat up a wooden bat and hurled it to the floor. " I generally knew you were tryna slaughter me you said you would sometime recently."

"Truly?" Cairo answered rapidly.

"Damnation yea truly, Cairo I don't realize what the heck isn't right with you exploding my telephone like you been doing recently, you know where I am. It's a similar poop consistently!" Danielle focused on her point before strolling toward the room. Danielle kept on talking " I mean truly you would think the way you were calling and messaging me that you had some sort of shock for me, or you had really accomplished something since you been home."

Cairo bounced up from the bar stool "what do you mean? I called you cause I needed to know where you were. You get off at 8:30. For what reason does it take you an hr and a half to return home?! We particularly moved to downtown Austin so we could be nearer to our occupations you still on this crap. To the extent me being home before you go, I have been working quite recently like all of your day just I bring my can home when I'm set." Cairo shouted.

"Gracious kindly, don't pull that horse crap with me Cairo. How frequently did I call you a weekend ago when you went out with ya young men?! Goodness, it's hard to believe, but it's true you can't recall that huh? Give you a chance to reveal to it the entire night was an obscure and you cleared out ya telephone in the auto." Danielle spat back as she strolled past Cairo pushing her into the divider.

"Damn infant all I need to do is know where you at! I am missing you and poo." " Cairo you here for close to 2-3 hours without anyone else's input, you just miss me when you at home or when you independent of anyone else. You lowkey narrow-minded asf, and you just consider you. What's more that I became involved with a few things at work and my colleague required some assistance with an outline We been taking a shot at" Danielle answered.

"That is so not genuine and fuck your associate! Who more critical me or her?" Cairo answered following Danielle into the cave. " Danielle when I call you, you have to answer my calls, and quit playing diversions with me."

Danielle turned on her sole foot areas and left the room, strolling into the washroom she pummels the entryway and locks it. Cairo instantly starts to bumble with the entryway before beating and endeavoring to kick it in.


" Ima leave you to ya own thoughts and come to ya own conclusions on ya own, please Cairo just go away right now I need some time to myself."

"Danielle! Please just come out the bathroom and talk to me."

" Cairo leave me the fuck alone right now. Ima talks to you later I'm not in the mood." Cairo walks into the kitchen and fumbles in the fridge for something to eat. She spots some chicken breast and decides to cook some kind of pasta.

A little while later when the food is just about ready Danielle appears from the back dressed up, and ready to go in a burgundy mini dress with her thighs showing and volpolstrus curves able to be seen through the revealing ensemble. She had straightened her 24" Brazilian bundles and painted her face on so good it was hard not to be more horny than mad. It all just went with her complexion so well; light honey-kissed skin and hazel eyes.

Cairo stands in front of the doorway and looks Danielle in the eyes. " where you going, I thought you were tired?"

"I never said that Cairo" Danielle exclaimed accompanied with an eye roll. " and I'm going out with my girls tonight she added"

"It's funny how you always too tired to spend time with me, but you find all the energy in the world to go out with these thots you call friends." Cairo countered.

Danielle let out a laugh. "Cairo, I'm not about to argue with you, I'm going out and there's that maybe its offender's guilt that you suffering from because you get so uptight when I go out maybe that's what you and ya single ass friends do when y'all girls not around."

Making Love with Chocolate - First Time Lesbian Sex Stories

Cairo jumped in front of the door again." you not leaving!" Cairo said in a low firm assertive tone." "I cooked dinner for us, and I made ya favorite." Cairo started kissing her lady's soft neck slowly leaving her mark as she gripped her wide frame.

Danielle tried to pull away, but she found herself moistened between the legs. She went along with Cairo and the game she was tryna play. She practically sucked cairos lips off. In between pecks she quickly whispered " Cairo, not today." She wasn't willing to let Cairo end her night out with her girls but she also wasn't willing to have a night out with her girls without pleasing her honey.

After all, who could resist somebody with such a sexy chocolate body, Cairo was small in stature compared to Danielle, but her physically fit chiseled body made up for what she lacked in height. And she sure as hell could pick up her bbw. Cairo picked up Danielle, as she did that Danielle's legs quickly wrapped around cairos waist.

Cairo headed for the den and tossed Danielle's legs open on the lounge sofa. Danielle quickly pulls cairos shorts off and takes off her wife beater, until Cairo was wearing nothing more than her birthday suit. Before Cairo could go Deep South Danielle pulled her closer to her to grab ahold of one of her breasts, and began to suck. "You know you can be a real pain in the ass you know that," Danielle said as she whispered sexually in cairos ear.

Cairo moaned in a satisfied tone. " all I need is some T-L-C from my b-a-e." Cairo said with a laugh. "Mhmm" Danielle cooed Cairo continued to lick her way into her prize. While eating dessert before dinner, she stuck her fingers inside of Danielle and listened as she watched Danielle's body go into convulsions. Never for a second minding the mess they made on the couch both Danielle and Cairo spilled their love on the sofa of the family room.

Cairo was about to reach into the nearby table drawer and grab her trusted friend when Danielle demanded cairo switch positions. " uh uh, you thought you could do me in so easily Ima put it on you tonight.Suddenly Cairo found herself on the bottom. Danielle opened cairos legs and teased her with her tongue, exposing her tongue ring. It never failed. Every time Danielle had her ring in she made Cairo scream out in ecstasy.

She quickly went to rub on cairos clit until she felt a trickle of her woman's river run down her hand. She waited until she locked eyes with Cairo before she licked her fingertips and kissed her lover in the mouth. Cairo fondled Danielle's Breast between her fingers as Danielle consumed her lover.

Slowly but surely Cairo found her hands behind Danielle's head as she licked and flicked away at cairos pussy. "Mhmm, you like that baby," Danielle said.

" mmhm, you know I do mami." Cairo exclaimed with her head back in pleasure. Cairo felt her leg raise and her toes point toward the ceiling. Danielle slowly came up for breath and positioned herself on top of Cairo, intertwining their legs making sure their pussy lips kissed with every grind. She worked on twisting and sliding her lips on cairos pussy until it sounded like a puddle Cairo trying to hold on to her masculine side was about ready to let go before she finally let out a scream.

"You must've come huh daddy?!" "I did cairo moaned" "good," Danielle said. "That's the kind of participation I need."

Cairo couldn't take any more of the domination from her wife, so she flipped her on the bottom and made sure to give her wife her turn. " so what you tryna prove?" Cairo said.

"That even daddy needs an attitude adjustment every now and then too," Danielle said in a muffled tone. Cairo laughed and reached for her strap. She slowly penetrated Danielle. With every stroke, Cairo could feel Danielle digging her nails into her back. As she stroked Danielle she sucked on her neck and breast and used her ass to grip her hips as she prepped herself to bend her over.

Before Danielle could let one off Cairo abruptly stopped and demanded that Danielle bend forward and touch her toes as she bent forward Cairo kneeled down behind her and began to lick her backside from front to back.

Danielle trembled as Cairo licked the more Danielle leaked. She quickly stuck her strap back between Danielle's legs and began pumping her from behind as if she was tryna give her a baby, while she played with her clit.

Danielle stood up and pushed Cairo onto the couch she grabbed her by the neck and began to lick her face. Midlick Danielle's phone begins to ring. "Hello? Hey Natalie, I'm sorry Ima be a lil late tonight. I and Cairo had to talk."

This will be the last read of your lesbian sex stories reading list. Why? This is the first time lesbian sex stories are going to make you horny, surely you'll get started doing masturbation.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment