Pages

Divya Dutta sex story: The Busty Rand Of Bollywood

Divya Dutta Sex story, its real. Damn sexy Divya Dutta had sex with me. I'm a fashion photographer in mumbai n runs a very famous studio. Most of my client r big celebrities. On day when i was sitting alone in my studio (all my staff went to an outdoor location for a shoot). Suddenly i heard a koncking sound on the front desk of my studio. 

Divya Dutta sex story

Then i heard the most beautiful voice in the world. "hello, is there anyone here"???? I thought where did i have heard this voice???? To find out i went outside on the direction of the voice, as i reached the front desk i was amazed to see the sexiest rand of the whole fucking bollywood. It was none other than Divya Dutta itself.

As i saw her i instantly got an hard on. She was wearing a tight blue denim. It was looking like that the jeans would tear off & her huge round ass would come out. The jeans was so tight. And the white top was see through and her baby pink half cut bra was clearly visible. The top was also so tight that it was clearly marking the outline of those sexy firm tits of Divya Dutta. I was standing their for a minute or so but couldn't say a word. I was mesmerized by her beauty. 

Then suddenly i was brought to sense by the sexy voice of the big ass rand... "excuse me, r u ok"?? I said "yeah i m alright, i was not expecting someone like u in my studio...i just lost my sense for a second or so wen i saw u" she asked "why wats the matter"???? I said "nothing its jst that u r such a famous star n its very rare that a star like u visits a studio like mine" i was trying to make her proud of herself by parsing her extensively. "please come in, tell me how can i help u"??? I asked her. She walked inside the studio n i closed the door n followed her. As she walks i could clearly see the outline of her panty on her tight blue denim. Her ass chicks moved from one side to another as she walked towards my office. I was so horny at that time that i was even ready to rape her if she resists me but i somehow controled myself from doing that. As we entered my office i asked her to sit n again asked her that how can i help her. She was kind of looking angry from her facial expression but her pearl white face and the red lipstick was looking so sexy that i didnt focus towards her furstation. She said "i m a bit frustrated". I asked her why. 

 Divya Dutta Wants to get Fucked

She said "i m not getting good offers from any big banner, i dont know wat do these directors want from me. I have played prostitude, i m ready to expose, i have given onscreen kisses but still these poeple wont cast me in their film. M i not sexy enough"??? I said "r u kidding me, u r the most beautiful n sexy actresses i have ever see on the silver screen of indian cinema". 

She shouted "then y the hell these bastards dont give me any work, they r casting new chicks like that randi hansika motwani in big budget films but they r not even approaching me for a small role or an item number" i was shocked to hear such vulgar language from her but it was also making me more horny. As she got more n more angry her faced turned pink n i felt like licking her whole face but i have to control myself. She continued "i even slept with a bunch of directors but sitll i m not getting work, i dont know wat the randi's like priety n rani do to get work regularly" i some how controlled myself n said "please calm down u have got everything that is needed to be an actress but u jst need a right opportunity n u will rule this industry". 

As she heard me she calmed down a bit n said "i need ur help, i m auditioning for a new yash raj movie, "tashan" n i need a hot n revealing profile to show to the director n producer so that i get the movie" i said ok dont worry. Kareena: do u have any experience of this kind of photoshoot? Me: yes i have, some of the actresses asked me to do such photoshoots before also. 

Divya Dutta: who r they?? Me: i dont tell anyone about my client but u r special so i can tell u about them. A number of actresses like celina jately, mehgna naidu, riya sen, amisha patel, amrita arora, sameera reddy, mallika sherawat, tanushree dutta, bipasha basu, udita goswami etc. Have done a complete nude photoshoot with me. Some of them also did some hot n erotic photoshoot with male models. 

N other actresses like preity zinta, rani mukharjee, katrina kaif, priyanka chopra, lara dutta, shilpa shetty, diya mirza etc. Have done semi nude or bikini or lingeri photoshoot with me. She was shocked to hear all the big names from me. She was also curious to find out how the big stars will look in bikini n nude condition. Kareena: can u show me some of the pictures so that i can figure out how well the shoots gonna be ??? Me: sure y not, jst a second. 

I switched on my big lcd screen in the office n put a cd in the player. Me: i will show u some of the picture of my latest photo-shoot. I played the cd n the first picture was of hansika motwani in a pink thong pressing her boobs together n giving a sexy expression to the camera. She was really shocked on seeing this n shouted " this is y this randi is getting big movies. Sali chinal puri nangi ho gayi" the next picture of hansika was in complete nude condition parting her ass chick and showing her beautiful ass hole to the camera. 

 Divya Dutta Wants more Sex

Divya Dutta againg shouted "saali randi ki aulad gaand ka ghaddha dikha rahi hai" i was getting really horny listening to all these bad words from the mouth of a sexy actress. I thought of seducing Divya Dutta by showing some of the action from the photoshoot of hansika. 

In the next image hansika was pissing for the camera n next to that she was shitting on the ground. Seeing this Divya Dutta was out of breadth. She shouted " saali ma ki laudi, camera k samne hug aur moot rahi hai, isse badi randi to maine aaj tak nahi dekhi". Divya Dutta was also getting horny by seeing all these erotic n dirty images of hansika. I could see her hand was caressing her pussy over her denim. 

I thought thats it i have successfully seduced her now its time to show her some more of the action. Next i played a video in which hansika was drinking my piss n i was pissing all over her body. I turned towards Divya Dutta n she was out of her sense. She was looking at the screen like she was hynotysed by it. I saw her hand was inside her denim. She didnt even noticed me looking at her. I slowly went towards her n caught her wrist while her hand was inside her denim. She broke into sense by that n looked at me directly into the eyes then she notice that i was holding her wrist while her hand was still inside caressing her pussy. She blushed n looked down at the ground. I took out her hand from her denim n it was completely wet with her pussy juices. 

I took one of her figure inside my mouth n she looked completely shocked n stared at me. I licked her fingure n drink all her juices. One by one i licked all her figures n she started to enjoy it. My mouth was full of her pussy juices i draged her close to me and place my lips on her. The feeling was out of the world. My mouth was still full of her juices i transferred all the juices from my mouth to her with some of my saliva too. She drank all the juices n my saliva with ease. We kissed passionate for 10 to 15 minutes. N i started pressing her boobs over her top. I was on the cloud nine, i can not believe my luck. I was kissing the sexiest Bollywood raand n my Mouthe was full of her love juice. I was really enjoying the moment. After we kissed for a long time she started to remove my pant. I a second i was complete naked from my waist below. 

Divya Dutta Bikini Pics

She sat down on her knees n started to play with my dick. She was amazed to see my 8 inch long dick. Divya Dutta said "itna bada lauda kaise lungi mai, bahut dard dega" i said "laudi jab pure industry k laude chat chuki hai to mera bhi le le". She started to lick my tool from top to bottom, i was about to shoot my cum but i some how controlled my self. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and started to give me blowjob. I couldnt belive my luck, Divya Duttar the famous actress was giving me blowjob. She started to take my whole dick in her mouth. My huge dick was almost reaching her throat. I hold her head n started to stroke n mouth fuck her. My dick was reaching till the back of her thorat. I increased the speed of my stroke. 

Divya Dutta was not able to bear the pressure of my dick. She was not able to breath perfectly as my cock was filling her mouth. As i increased the speed my precum started to flow out of Divya Dutta's mouth into her perfectly shaped lips. She was gagging due to my huge cock in her mouth, she was also getting vomiting sensation because my cock was contineously heating at the back of her throat. Tears started to flow from her eyes but i did not stop. Instead i increased my speed of stroking after 10 to 20 minutes i was unable to control my tool to ooze cum. I started to moan heavely n because of this Divya Dutta understood that i was about to cum. She tried to force my dick out of her mouth because she doesnt wanted to drink my cum. But i was in not mood to waste my precious cum. I hold her head tight against my dick n keep on stroking. 


She tried desperately to break free but couldnt. At last with a final stroke i shoot my cum directly inside her mouth n hold her head against my dick for some time, she has no other option rather than drinking my cum. She drank all my cum. I kept my dick inside her mouth for another minute or so n then took it out. After taking my dick out i looked at kareena she was looking like a real randi at that time. Her make up was completely messed up, her lipstick gone wild, their was a lot of cum on her lips, due to her tears the kajal was all over her face. She was looking like a bitch. I make her stand n lightly press her boobs. 

I said "common lets do that photoshoot" i showed her the way to the washroom n gave her a small black thong to wear. I said "i m waiting for u in the photoshoot area". She didnt say anything n went directly towards the washroom. I went to the photo session area of the studio n started arranging my cameras n lights. I also placed four handycams at four different angels n focused them towards the center of the stage. Then i waited for kareena to show up. 

I was still naked n my dick started to erect again. It was almost half an hour n kareena was still getting ready for the shoot. After about 45 minutes she showed up covering her self in a towel. She must have taken a bath cause she was looking very fresh even after the rough fucking session. She also has put up some make up on her face. She was shocked to see me naked. Kareena: y r u still naked ??? Me: y wats the matter, didnt u like wat happened few minutes ago ?? Divya Dutta: no i liked it, but now its time for work. Me: i know its time for work, but i thought u will feel akward getting nude alone that y jst to give u company.... And we both laughed.. As she entered the stage she saw the handycams placed on the tripods.. 



Divya Dutta: wats the handycam for??? Me: jst to record some fun. Divya Dutta: same fun as u had with randi hansika??? Me: may be. Only if u like it. Divya Dutta: we will see bout that, but first lets get to work.. Me: ya sure y not... Divya Dutta got up in the center of the stage, i started all the four handycams n they started to record sexy bitch Divya Dutta wrapped in a towel. As i went for my camera i told her to get rid of the towel. She hesitated first but wen i asked her again she took the towel off her body n their was the most sexiest bitch of Bollywood, the sex goddess of indian cinema, the dick raiser of thousand of men standing in just a samll thong which hardly covers 10% of her gorgeous body. The thong was black in color which is contrast to her milk white skin which makes her look more sexy. 

The bra of the thong was so small it hardly covered the nipple of her perfectly shaped tits. And the thong panty jst had one string in the back which got lost some where between her huge ass chicks. I asked kareena to turn around two- three times so that i could see the beauty of her sexy body from every possible angel. I was amazed to see the perfect body of this rand, she may have given me blowjob a few miniutes ago but at that time she was fully clothed but now she was almost nude in front of me. Her body was out of this world, she was so fair that ever a white pearl will look dull in front of her. She was glowing like a star in the dark sky n the black thong complemented her. I was almost drooling over her wen she bring me back in my sense. I was some how controlling myself from rapeing her. I was naked n she can clearly see my dick was getting big as a hammer. I was oozing pre-cum from my dick. But i have to do the photo shoot first before i could get a chance to fuck her. I went for my camera n asked her to give some sexy pose for the camera. I started clicking photos n the handycams were recording what they were supposed to. The randi kareena was giving really horny expressions. 

Divya Dutta was pressing her boobs together, parting her ass chicks and was feeling her own body like a lesbian. My dick was getting bigger n harder every second by looking at the horny bitch. I asker her to show her perfect butt to the camera n she did. I was so turned on that i started ozzing precum. She parted her ass chick n i can see her small black asshole. I was getting out of control seeing this horny randi getting naked in front of me. Then i asked her to take of her panty n she did it without any hesitation. Now i can see her asshole more clearly. I clicked few photos n said "u r a real randi kareena, u hav got the perfect round butt to fuck, n the sexiest body any bollywood rand can have. U must hav been fucked by a lot of people in the bollywood, isnt it???" 

Divya Dutta parted her asschicks more n said, "almost every director n co-star i worked with, i even had lesbian sex with many actresses in the bollyood like priety, rani n my own sister karishma." i was shocked to hear that n i asked "r u a lesbian" she said "i m bisexual, actually i was straight but during the shooting of ajnabi bipasha basu fucked me forcefully with a artificial dick, she almost raped me. Even akshay n bobby helped her n after bipasha fucked me they also had sex with me. After that incident i started loving female body's also." i was out of my breath, i couldnt belive that an actresses could ever rape another. I was getting into the wild side of the film industry now. She said, "u know even there r lots of incest lover in our bollywood??" i was shocked to my core, i asked, "who???" she said "bobby n sunny fucks their sister esha deol, saif regularly fucks her sister soha, ashmit patel fucks her booby sister amisha patel n many more." i was not able to speak anything. 

She said "enough of the talk now lets complete this shoot" i somehow grabbed my camera n focused it on the randin said "chal sali randi bahut gand dikha li tune ab palat ja aur apni chikni chud dikha." she said "thikh hai bhadwe le dekh le meri chikni chud, sab ne to dekh hi li hai ab tu bacha hai tu bhi dekh le" n she turned to show her pussy to the camera. She was perfectly shaved n her pussy was pink in color, but the hole was a bit big which proved that she must hav been fucked a lot of times. I said looking at her chud, "saali chud ka gaddha to itna bada hai ki mera pura sar usme ghus jaye" she said"to ghus jana saale mana kis ne kiya hai, chud k andar ghus ke meri puri khujli mita dena" i clicked few photos of her pussy n asked her to take her bra off. N she did it without any hesitation. She got the perfect pair of boobs. Not really big but well shaped n really soft suckable boobs. I clicked few more photos n asked her to do all the horny things. Kareena kapoor was completely naked in front of me sucking her own boobs n fingering her self. 

Divya Dutta was moaning loudly as she fingered herself. I was clicking photos after photos wen i heard a bip sound from my camera i look at the screen n it displayed the messege "memory full" my 2gb memory card was full, i thought "man i must hav taked few hundred photos" she asked me"wat happened??" i said "photoshoot over darling, ab teri chudayi ka samay hai" i looked at my dick n it was completely covered by my pre-cum. I throw my camera to the side n went in the center stage. I checked the handycams they hav at-least 2hour of recording time left. I went near kareena n said "chal randi shuru ho ja. Mu me le mera lauda aur chat" Divya Dutta smiled at me n took my dick into her mouth to giv it a blowjob. It was really amazing feeling i started pressing her soft boobs as she gave me a blowjob. For atleast 15 min she sucked by dick n my balls as i was about to shoot my cum i withdrew my dick from her mouth n contrelled myself. I held kareena with her hair n pulled her face close to me, her lips was full of my pre-cum. I put my lips on her n started kissing her. 

My tongue was inside her mouth n i was feeling saliva mixed with my cum in my mouth. We passionately kissed for almost 5 min n then i opened her mouth forcefully n spitted my saliva n cum in her mouth n said, "chal randi pi le mera lund ka pani aur thuk, chal pee ja jaldi" n she drank all that in one gulp. I forced her mouth in my ass n said "chal ab mere gand ka ghadda chat k saaf kar." she licked my ass hole. I went for her. I was interested in her asshole more than her pussy. I licked her asshole for almost 20 mins. Her asshole was very tasty. 

After that i sucked her pussy for 5min. N was ready to fuck her. She said "saale bhadwe, chal chod mujhko, jaldi" n i pushed my dick into her pussy n it went in easily, i fucked her for few min n then said "chal randi ki aulad palat ja ab tere gand ka ghadda bada karunga mai, samjhi chud ki" she turned n i started pushing my dick in her asshole. It was a lot tighter compared to her pussy. 

But i somehow pushed my complete dick inside her. She was moaning loudly now. I humped her for another 15 min or so wen i feel that i wont be able to control my cum for much longer now, i took my dick out of her ass n put it inside her mouth n said "pee ja mera pura chick randi" n i shot my cum inside her mouth. She was hesitating but i forced her to drink my cum. After she drank all my cum i asked her to open her mouth n i starting pissing in her mouth she was gasping for air as my piss filled Divya Dutta's sexy mouth. She started drinking my piss. I also pissed all over her sexy body. 

After she drank my piss she said "mai bhi tere mu me mutna chahti hoon" i said ok n laid down on my back. Kareena sat over my mouth n started pissing all over my mouth. I drank all her piss i was really nice in taste. After our pissing session i asked her do u want to do anything more dirty. She said yes. I told her to lay down on her back n i sat exactly over her face n i started shitting on her face. I opened her mouth n she started eating my shit. After few sec she felt uncomfortable n starts to vomit over me i forced her to eat her own vomit n lick my asshole to clean it. 

We lay their for half an hour in all the shit, vomit n piss. N after that got up n cleaned ourselves up. She was really happy with the dirty fucking session n said she will be happy to do it again. The photos came really well n after showing them to the director n getting a good fucking Divya Dutta got the role in the movie tashan.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: