Pages

Beautiful HORNY Lady gets fuck by Male Servant

I am Chandu, working as a male servant in a family, I am 21 year old medium build having 5ft 8 inches height. After attending school in English unto 5th I turn to work due to some problems. My memsaab is very beautiful woman in this world. Anybody see her he will definitely keep on staring her beautiful curves. I was fortunate to have sex with such a lady. It all happen at the time of holi, our Saab has gone to America for the last 2 years, we stay there with her 3 year old boy .On the day of holi after finishing her enjoying activities memsaab come with all her body tainted with color. After taking her bath she left for her bedroom without taking lunch. For the purpose of asking if she need her food in the bedroom I went there. The doors are open as soon as I enter in the bedroom I was shocked on seeing nice features. What was attracting my attention where her large round breasts that are standing hard and strong over the chest of 34 size. She was sleeping on her back . She was wearing a loose gown that has moved up to expose her milky thighs and the at the top two buttons are also open thereby I can easily have the view of her half exposed boobs. With all this my Lund kumbe jaise khada oh gaya I was wearine bedroom I went there. The doors are open as soon as I enter in the bedroom I was shocked on seeing nice features. What was attracting my attention where her large round breasts that are standing hard and strong over the chest of 34 size. She was sleeping on her back .

She was wearing a loose gown that has moved up to expose her milky thighs and the at the top two buttons are also open thereby I can easily have the view of her half exposed boobs. With all this my Lund kumbe jaise khada oh gaya I was wearine bedroom I went there. The doors are open as soon as I enter in the bedroom I was shocked on seeing nice features. What was attracting my attention where her large round breasts that are standing hard and strong over the chest of 34 size.
She was sleeping on her back .She was wearing a loose gown that has molike electric current and I felt my body shudder. This arose me to touch her every part of the body. Getting no adverse reaction my hands became bold and slowly I touched the boobs they were rock hard and then I slid my hand deeper. By now my cock almost was jumping out of my lungi. I was enjoying the hard boobs in my palms but did not press them hard, I was afraid that the memsaab will wake up. I put my hands on the buttons of gown and opened the remaining two buttons I was able to expose her both the boobs. I again make it sure that she is asleep my next target was her love temple I pushed her gown up from over the thighs and to exposed her choot , I was truly surprise as she was not wearing any panty, her choot was clean shaven I lost my control by looking at such sweet exposed choot ,which is right now is for my disposal whatever form you want to use. I hurriedly pushed aside I lungi and took out my hard cock which is almost 8 inches long and 2 inch thick. I was rubbing my Lund very hard. I pushed her legs aside and put my hand on the clean shaven choot ohhhhhhhhh god I was in heaven I can t describe the pleasure of rubbing my hand on hairless pussy. My fingers started searching for her love hole in her choot, they found there way. My middle finger went inside the opening and I pushed it still deeper. That bitch sorry my memsaab was discharging a mag of juice from her sweet pussy my fingers were made wet by her juice! I started licking juice which was on my finger, Yeh it taste very great so I decided to feel it from the source .As I touched my tongue on the pussy lips and moved along its slit ,she slowly started spreading her legs to give me more access to her sweet cunt. I thought that, this bitch is cooperating me to fuck her as she has not tasted any Lund after her hubby left her 2-year ago

After enjoying her pussy by eating I was ready to give her the my lovely pop, that is my Lund right in her choot. She was still acting like she is sleeping, later she told me, on holi lots of menfolk has pressed her body on the pretext of applying color in the locality, she was really horny on that day she was very hungry for cock. My boldness increased with the thought that see also want the same thing, now I was nude at the bottom I started rubbing my cock with the hand for a while looking at the her exposed cunt. I suddenly climbed on her body and spread her legs as far as possible by force I made my way in-between her thighs. Within a second my Lund has made his way into her sweet choot, my virgin Lund was enjoying the friction of her choot which was very tight, her hubby Lund may be smaller then my size, after this only my half lund was inside I applied a powerful shot to push my all lund in her choot, her slippery cunt has made it possible for my lund to go its full length, the excitement I got while pushing my lund in and out of her choot it's not possible for me to describe it in words. These powerful strokes made her to moan ,she opened her eyes and to protect her dignity she started shouting me "Hey you naukar what you doing to me , how you dare to this to me I am your MEMSAAB, leave me alone and get lost from here and don t show me your face again". "Calm down you bitch, you are the one who wanted at first place, now you are my sex slave, see how your pyaasi choot is treating my lund with giving a tight grips all over my lund full lenght". Now with request she said " Please Chandu leave me, tomorrow how I am going to face my husband, please for god sake". "You bitch, you are the one who arose me at first place by exposing your boobs to me Iam a virgin boy I cann' t resisted the temptation of your body, let me do this for you for one time only".Her resistance was merely a show off she was actually hungry for cock till now she has enjoyed every moment by closing her eye.

was also determined to give her fuck of life today, so I held her hands and pushed my lund deeper. With a single powerful stroke her choot has eaten my full cock and pussy was giving lot of lubrication. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAA mar gayi she started crying in pain but after sometime her crying turn in moaning with pleasure. Next moment she pushes her ass up with my motion to swallow my cock deeper, now she was helping me in doing her chudai. So I started to fuck her hard and fast. I caught her boobs and held them with all my might. She cried due to crushing of her balls , " Please don't press them hard . It pains me! Please fuck me! harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and harder! FUCK ME FAST , FUCK YOUR MEMSAAB FASTER ITS MY ORDER". Her moaning is arousing me to hit her choot harder, my rhythm becoming faster and faster. In pleasure she was shout "where you have kept this mighty lund of your, why you have not given me this before I am your sex slave from now, whenever you want to fuck me I will be available for you".
Her cunt was all wet with the juice which is continuously flowing and inviting me to fuck her harder I continued fucking her and her ass supporting my virgin cock fuck her cunt and waves of pleasure continued to sweep all through my body. My motion become faster it was just few moment before my ejaculation "MEMSAAB I am coming you want it inside".

"NO please fire your cum over my boobs I like to taste it". My thrusts on her choot grew faster and faster. I was feeling all the final friction in her choot I grabbed her body tightly from behind. The last few moments were unexplainable, Quickly I removed my cock from her cunt and got up to ejaculate on her 36 size boobs. It all got spread on her breasts as I fire my loaded cum 4 times holding my cock in my right hand very tightly. I was totally exhausted so I fall down on bed beside memsaab. She started tasting the cum by licking it directly from her boobs, by lifting the boobs with hands. It was a exciting view to watch her licking my cum from her boobs. After nearly 20 min when I came back to my sense I speak to memsaab ,as she was still looking at my cock very passionately " Ohhh Memsaab! I am sorry! I got carried away and fucked you. Please forgive me and this will not going to happen again. "taking my cock in her hand and licking it she said, "NO! You don't have to say sorry to me, You are the most important person to me now as you have brought me to this world of pleasure, You are always welcome to fuck me whenever wherever you want, now onward I am your sex slave ,You have got a MOST wonderful cock, today I felt like I have tasted a real MAN ".I was most happiest man after listening to her words. After this we fuck twice everyday and two times in night, and whenever we are alone in house she will not allow me to wear cloth while working, she also be in her birthday suite only. My memsaab treated me like her husband ,we played almost all type of sex games for two month. On one unfortunate day her husband came and now he has taken her to USA. Now in America she enjoying more then this, last time she told me that she has got a cockwala MUCH MUCH bigger then me my size. She is thoroughly enjoying it that is of a Black American NEGRO who is having cock size 12 inches she has written me her complete story.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment