Pages

Friends Wife Fucked by Me

Hi everybody, welcome to you all. Read my sex story. I’m not well in English. If any thing wrong forgive me. If you enjoy this story, Females (Mature only) who fantasize, want to have secret sex or enjoy role-play over net can mail me at. Males please excuse, I won’t reply to any unnecessary mails I am Sunil. I am 27 yrs old & unmarried. Living in Vizag.

My friend Vijay (35yrs) buy a house near mine house and moved there with his wife Preeti. My house was some 100 ft from him there is no house in between so we came see ourselves a bit from our houses. Vijay is in Printing business in vijayanagaram. He usually comes late night so I use to help Preeti in their household needs as there were new to this area.

Preeti 33, Vijay’s beautiful and damm sexy housewife, she is dusky, slim but busty and really medium tits and nice fold on the hip, and beautifully lined lips, nobody will say she is 33. I secretly fantasize abt her body and masturbate. This couple has one 10 yrs old son. Vijay has to drop his son at 8 o’clock to the school and she picks him up by 2 pm.

Sometimes I picked him up too. Days were moving smoothly. Everyday after Vijay goes to his office by 9 o’clock after dropping his son, When I go to office I drop the news paper and magazines for them. Gradually we were became close to each other. She used to send her son when ever I was at home. I also enjoyed the moment because I knew that this would lead me to my goal.

In a few month were so close to each other that any day without talking to each other we could not have a sleep. We had long duration phone talks but we never talked below the decency level. Neither I nor she had ever have any sex talks. One day when I went to Vijay’s house, during talks she told me that Vijay is away on some business trip for a week.

So I was supposed & compelled by my urge to go to her place everyday & enquire about her well being & to do all kind of work, buy things or driving her to places where she wanted. I was very happy I got what I wanted, being close to her I used to look at her beautiful body, fantasizing of having sex with her ramming her illustrious body parts.

Gradually I started touching her by one or other excuse she never resisted I started talking to Preeti in double meaning, Preeti smiles for it but without answer. One afternoon I took leave from office, (I knew that her son is at her in law’s home and she is alone) I went to her place. She welcomed me at the door, (I feel desire in yr her eyes style also that day).

She was wearing a low cut black colored blouse with lemon colored – black border saree, she was looking like a fairy. I complemented her, she asked me to sit down and offered a Badam Sharbat (Sweat Drink), I was staring at her partly visible boobs, and I couldn’t take my eyes away from the opening of her blouse, hoping that I would get another view.

And we both sat there and started chatting, (I Notice that she is sitting closely on same sofa with me, which she avoided earlier) I touched her body by one or other excuse intentionally, and notice that she is not reacting adversely. After some time I took her hand in my hand and started rubbing it, she stared at me and gave me a sexy smile and did not say any thing,

this gave me lot of courage and I kissed on her left cheek, on this she closed her eyes and gave a very sexy look, I started kissing on her cheeks. After some time I could feel her warm breaths and I could feel that she is getting aroused, I started kissing on her neck. She just whispered in a very low voice “…..ouch…” and smiled looking in to my eyes.

When I move my lips forward towards her lips, Preeti herself moved her pouting lips towards my mouth and offered them to me closing her eyes in ecstasy. I took Preeti’s pouting and juicy lips in my mouth and sucked her lips. I kissed her lips for quite some time there. She also kissed me in great excitement. Her eyes had become pink in excitement as if she had drunken wine.

I placed my hands on her boobs. Wow, they were really marvelous. I pressed! Her boobs from over her sari, blouse and bra. It was really a great touch on my palms. Her breasts were fully swollen. I pressed them for quite some time and kissed her lips, cheeks and neck. Then I started removed her sari. Shape of her nipples were clearly visible through her blouse and bra.

The blouse she wore was vary low cut. So much of her boobs were left uncovered. Her cleavage was looking simply killing. She was making all sexy sounds. She kept sighing in excitement. Then I unhooked her blouse dhire dhire one by one with soft gentle touch. I kissed her boobs under her black lacy black bra again. I rubbed my mouth on her fleshy boobs.

She was just moaning. I slowly pulled down her petticoat. She was left in her bra and panty. She unbuttoned my shirt with her soft fingures. She saw my hairy wide chest she touched my hairy chest with her soft long fingures. Her fingers were fondling my tiny nipples. She looked at me deeply and laid her head on my chest and played with my nipples. She pinched me hardly.

I kissed Preeti and she locked her lips with my lips. Her lips were sucking mine my tongue went inside her mouth and drank her saliva. Her hands were rubbing my body and she pulled my shirt from my body. I took her in my arms and again kissed her all over. I again pressed her boobs. I licked her bra strap from her shoulder to her tits along the bra.

I Lick her nipples under her bra cups, her bra was totally wet with my tongue. I unhooked her bra and started licking her brown erected nipples. Then I took her in my arms. Oohh, her body was really hot, soft and silky. My cock got further erected and stiffened. At the same time I was caressing her boobs. Wow, her boobs were really marvelous.

I pressed them with my hands. They were very firm and tight. I went on playing with her boobs. I moved towards her succulent boobs. I kissed her boobs. I sucked, and bite her pointed nipples, she guided my lips to her other boob and gave the nipple into my mouth, I drank that too. She was looking lustfully at my large bulge in my trouser which was due to the increase in size and stiffness of my penis.

She moved her fingers over my hardness and gently unhook my trouser and pull my zipper down dhire dhire, looking seductively in my eyes. She remove my trouser and move her fingures over my hard rod in my u/wear. She continued squeeze, rubbed my dick under my u/wear for some time.

Then she pulled down my underwear and take it out from my legs using her hands and her feet. She looked at my fully erect stiff cock stood in front of her. She smiled and move her tongue over her lips looking into my eyes showing that she liked my erection, length, thickness, etc. Looking at hard brown dick, Preeti exclaimed in joy – oh!

“Kitna Mota Hai Sunil Tumahara” you have got such a large and thick penis. I realized that Vijay must be having a smaller cock to fully satisfy her desires. I looked at her nude sexy body from tip to toe. She asked me in a special sexy style “oohhh, yun kya dekh rahe ho” I told her ” Preeti you are looking more beautiful than ever Preeti came closer to me and hold my cock in her right hand. I pulled down her scanty panty.

And whisper in her ear, Preeti in your full nudity you are looking very beautiful, sexy, and inviting….you have a very proportionate figure….you have not bore any extra flesh on your sexy body…your boobs and hips are simply marvelous…..you have maintained you boobs very well…your boobs are quite shapely….

in spite of the fact that your boobs are fully swollen and very fleshy they have stood firm even without the support of any bra….the roundness of your boobs are still there without bra…they are still bulging and opulent….I have rarely seen such heavy boobs in such a good shape even without bra….I like such breasts very much, Preeti….” And I continued by saying “….

Preeti your hips are also killing…they are quite heavy…they are projected backwardly so much that it is enough to ignite a young man….yes Preeti your hips are very inviting….they are simply arousing….” She just smiled and said “….thanks for the compliments, dear….”. I kissed Preeti here and there frantically. Then I moved down towards her crotch, thighs, hips, etc.

And kissed her there. I again kissed and sucked her juicy lips encircling my arms around her narrow waist line. Preeti co-operated me very well encircling her arms around my neck keeping her very closely hugged while I sucked her pouting lips. Her breasts were being crushed badly against my chest. My hard cock was being rubbed against her sexy smooth crotch.

After kissing and sucking her lips in that posture for some times me move at her back, I held her from behind in the same posture, in standing position itself and placed my hands on her bulging breasts from under her armpits. I started caressing Preeti’s breasts. She was again in her excitement as earlier. I moved my hands gently on her fleshy plump breasts.

Then I pressed them slowly. Preeti was moaning in a very low suppressed voice “hhhuuhhhh uuuuffffff ooooohhh aaaahhhhh I further increased the pressure of my palms upon Preeti’s pair of firm breasts. I was feeling great in pressing ! Her luxuriant breasts as they were very much tight. Preeti was holding me putting her arms back around my neck and that way giving me full opportunity to press and squeeze her breasts with ease.

She was caressing sometimes my neck, sometimes my hairs in her excitement. I started squeezing her breasts with pressure. She was sibilating, hissing and moaning. After some times Preeti told me to increase the pressure of my hands on her breasts. I did so. She further encouraged me to squeeze her breasts harder and harder.

I started squeezing her superb pulpy breasts as hard as I could. Preeti was in great excitement. She was encouraging me with words like “oooohhhhh aur jore se haan dear aur jore se dabaao badaa maja aaraha hai mujhe your hands are quite expert you know how to squeeze breasts dear press my boobs more hard aaahhhh yes I like it. And I went on exerting as much as pressure onto her firm and tight breasts.

The more I pressed her breasts, the more pressure she demanded on her breasts from me, the harder I squeezed her fleshy and spongy breasts, even herder she requested squeeze her breasts. She started uttering only broken unclear words like “aaahhhhh yyoouuuu uuuuhhhhh ooffff” etc. And was caressing me all through.

My erect hard cock was getting pressed and rubbed against Preeti’s soft, silky, fleshy and round hips. As her heavy hunching hips were projected back sexily my erect cock was digging between her fleshy hips as if trying to enter into her right then. Feeling my erect hard cock making its vain effort to enter into her, Preeti told me sexily “oohhhhh Sunil Kitna Hard hai tera yai I whisper in her ear mera kya???

Bol na Preeti….I was pressing and squeezing Preeti’s firm and tight breasts very hard with my both hands and she was moaning and moaning and moaning sexily closing her eyes “aaaaahhhh ooooffffffff uiiiiimmmmmaaaa oooohhhh uuuuuuhhhhhhhh Tera yai Penis sssshhhhhhhh uuuummaaaahhhhhhh” I whisper again “Preeti Hindi mai bolo na iska naam pl”.

(I love that hearing from female, when I m horny) She was writhing her body sexily. She gave jerks to her hunching hips. She wriggled in pleasure. She waggled her hips side ways and to and fro making my hard cock rub against her smooth fleshy and round hips I found that Preeti was getting hotter and hotter. She was in strong urge for sex.

Her each action revealed her strong urge to take me in immediately. After some times Preeti asked me to take her to bed. I lifted fully nude Preeti in my arms and moved towards her room I lift her up in my arms and take her in her bedroom in her full nudity. I was also in the same state. She took my dick in her soft hands while getting upstairs with me.

It was great moment for me to lift Preeti in full nudity in my lap while I was also completely naked. I took nude Preeti to her bed. I again took her in my arms. We both started rubbing our body against each other. Then Preeti herself took the initiative. She started kissing me. All over increasing my sexual urge to have her. I also kissed Preeti all over her nude sexy body.

I sucked her pouting lips. Then I moved towards her breasts again. I licked her nipples one by one. Preeti caressed my head in excitement. Then I kissed her breasts all over for a pretty long time. Preeti was simply moaning “aaaaahhhhh uuuuuhhhhhhh uuuuuuffffff and I started sucking Preeti’s erect hard nipples one by one.

Preeti kept on moaning and sibilating biting her lips with her teeth and making sounds like “aaaahhhh uuuuuuhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhh” etc. I lift her leg up, kiss her feet, lick her knee and leg, lick her thighs, forced her thighs move apart I kissed her pussy and licked it Preeti pressed my head.

I started eating wet pussy, she lifted her hip and rubbed wet pussy on my face. My body was shivering my mind was blacked out no one can control even myself because I was achieving my greatest goal having sex Preeti for the first time in my life. Preeti’s moved her hand and message my hard dick., she move my foreskin back and whisper in my ear, “Sunil I want to suck your cock”,

I again asked her to use Hindi word for my cock She looked in my eyes and whisper in my ear “Tumahra Yai Mota Lund” I got thrilled by her words and desire, I lay on my back, with my cock erected at its fullest length, she looked in my eyes, kiss my hairy chest, and rub her wet lips all over my belly and move down, she kissed the head of my cock.

Licked the tip of my pink thick nob, pulled my foreskin back with her tongue and started sucking my dick into her mouth. I can feel her warm wet lips wrapped around my hard dick, which was making me crazy. I fingered her cunt, I was going mad about her cock sucking, biting my cock I never thought this would happen because the one who was sucking my cock is my best friends religious wife his honest wife.

My cock became wet with her saliva. She started sucking it up and down, licking my balls in between. I hold her hairs and push her wet lips over my hard shaft to slide more in her mouth After some time I lay her down, kissed her all over. She again moaned and sibilated in the same way. After some time Preeti told me “oooohhh dear it is too much.

Aab bardasht nahin ho raha hai aao naa ooooohhh please dear, come on, come on and fuck me dear aab der maat kaaro aab mujhe chodo na aab aur kitni der karoge my dear I can’t wait any more come on fuck me.” Seeing her fully aroused I mounted upon Preeti. She separated her thighs to make way for me. Went in fully,. I position myself between her thighs.

She hold my dick and placed over her doorway to heaven. I hold her waist squeeze my hips little, and jerk my waist and oooohhhhhhhhhhhh my dick started sliding in her juicy wet hot tight pink cunt. My erect and hard cock slid easily into her as her vagina was fully wet. As my dick went in right inside her, Preeti sighed heavily in sexy voice “aaaaaahhhh dear…”

I was in heaven, at last I am fucking my dream lady Preeti, and I am fucking my best friend wife. I can’t believe this I achieved it I longed for her I am fucking her. She moaned again out of joy, pleasure,,”HAAA AAA SSSS YES… YES DARLING.” our fuck went rhythm. I was enjoying my cock in my friend’s wife’s pussy. Her legs were circled my hips and pulling me.

I fucked, harder and told she said to me, ” Sunillllll thanks I want you be mine, I LOVE YOU I said,”PREETI I LOVE TO FUCK MY FRIENDS WIFE U R my Darling Preeti. Then I started to and fro movements of my torso in order to make my cock go and come into and from her vagina. Her vagina was very hot. My cock gradually became more and more thick and hard.

Initially I was fucking Preeti ! Gently. She was moaning sexily “aaaahhhhh ooohhhhhhh.” She was gyrating her hips. I gradually increased the speed. Preeti arched her thighs upwards. She was throwing her hips up in order to receive my cock inside her every time I made stroke. She was doing so in order to accommodate me more and more inside her.

I pushed my cock into her hot vagina with force. She started making sounds a bit louder in her excitement “ooooooohhhhh aaaaaaahhhh uuuuhhhh uuuufffffffffff iiiiiihhhhh ooooffffffffffooooohhhhh” my hands were pressing her boobs, squeezing her nipples. I bend down and kissed her, bite her lips and laic her ears.

I went on fucking young sexy Preeti like that for some time. My cock had become thicker by that time. It was making a swift to and fro motion. She then asked me to increase my speed “aaahhhhh dddeeaarrrr ffaaassstt… Yess ddearr faaaassstt come on fuck me fast you are great I like it oohh dear fuck me fast ooooohhhh aur jur se chodo mujhe aaaahhhh dear aur jor se karo aaaaahhhhhhhhhh aur ander jor sai.”

She went on encouraging to fuck her fast with her words in sexy voice with moans and sibilation. She was urging me to increase my speed. She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet vagina. I further increased my speed. I made hard strokes. She received each of my hard strokes skillfully throwing her hips up and up every time.

I was romping fast. Preeti sometimes entwined her legs with mine and some times threw upward. That gave me all sorts of pleasures. Preeti was then in full excitement and was uttering words like “ooooohhhh ddeeaarrr ooooohhhhhh uuuuuuffffff aaaahhhhh aaahhhhhh uuuiiiiii aaahhhhh uuuummmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhh” I asked her “Preeti kaisa laag rahaa hai tumhein bolo naa Preeti darling.”

Preeti sighed and whispered “dear it is very fine I like it you are quite expert in fucking badaaa majaa aa rahaa hai mujhe dear ooohhhhh dear tum bahut ach! Chha chodte ho aaaahhhhhh uuuuuuhhhh ooooffffffff ddeeaarrr you are an expert you know how to fuck you know how to fuck a young woman I like it I like it dear go on fucking me like that

yyoonn hi haan ddeeaarr yoonn hii chodo mujhe tum baahut achchhe ho baass yyoon hi chodai karo meri oooohhhhhhh khoob chodo mujhe…” And I was fucking Preeti with full vigor and speed. She was encouraging me with her words and I was fucking her fast. I stood on my knees and started giving vigorous thrusts of my cock into her lovely vagina caressing her hips.

Preeti was trying to take all sorts of pleasure of fucking and at the same time she was giving me the maximum pleasure. I was pushing my cock harder and harder, faster and faster. We enjoyed fucking for quite some time. I took care of not ejaculating early so that I could continue fucking Preeti!

I feel my cock got hardened and shooted its warm liquid inside her pussy, I felt her vagina contrasted on my cock and I like its dripping to fill in her cunt.. Till his last drop I held her tightly and both exhausted and lay apart. We took rest in each others arms. She got up after about half an hour and brought hot milk from kitchen. We took the milk. After a few moments we were energized again.

We were aroused again. I again kissed her. I kissed and sucked her lips, breasts, nipples, etc. Preeti told me to fuck her once again right then. I told her to change the posture. I suggested her to be in standing position and lean with the help of the large table placed in the corner of the room. She immediately agreed and smiled in style. She did so as I suggested her.

I pushed my cock into her from behind. I started stroking her in standing position then. Preeti was sexy enough to throw her hips back to have my fully erect hard cock inside her as much as possible. She was trying to accommodate me in more and more with her to and fro movements. So I found that she was not only hot and sexy but was a smart one ! Also.

I gradually increased my speed. I fucked her with full speed making very fast to and fro movement of my torso. Preeti was again moaning and was praising me for fucking and was encouraging me all through. I went on fucking like that. I fucked Preeti in that posture for a comparatively longer period that time. After we were exhausted we again took rest.

I fucked Preeti for 3-4 round that day in different positions. Preeti was never behind. She always co-operated me very well during fucking. I fucked Preeti in different styles and positions. She was giving me full co-operations. We went on enjoying fucking for much longer period. After we got exhausted. We took some rest. Preeti brought tea for us. We took tea.

When I asked Preeti for more rounds of fucking, she laughed at me and told me that we would be alone in the house for a couple of days more, so I must conserve my energy for the coming days. I hugged her and kissed. She also responded me with her hot kisses. After the return of her hubby I could not get the chance for at least a fortnight.

But again when he went away on business tour, I fucked Preeti for several rounds. So whenever we got the opportunity we enjoyed fucking. Preeti was so bold that she offered herself to fuck her during the day time when her hubby was not on tour. So for a couple of months I fucked that young sexy woman Preeti.but for some profession purpose I came to Chennai now.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment